Rogue One Stormtrooper CRL

Dark PWF

10 hours ago, SlyFox740 said:

Oh you definitely did, I believe your Preatorian Blasters R1 E-11 should be Level 3 Approved right out of the box. That's why I want to use it for the CRL Photos if possible, it's basically the exact same thing most of the suit actors held in their hands during production. Only a few of the props meant for close ups were based on an actual airsoft gun. I am building an R1 E-11 blaster with all real parts, it will be VERY HEAVY!

That's what we were going for. That's why we chose the name Praetorian ( we chose it before we found out that Snoke's guards are also Praetorian Guards :oops)
Maybe ukswrath can snap a few pics. I don't have one built at home.

Edited by slave1pilot

3 minutes ago, slave1pilot said:

That's what we were going for.(that's why we chose the name Praetorian)
Maybe ukswrath can snap a few pics. I don't have one built at home.

I'll post a few photos a bit later today.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

I'll post a few photos a bit later today.  

If possible, please try to get clear high resolution photos of both sides of the blaster on a white background.

It will be Greatly Appreciated!

I have some suggestions to put forward for the Under Suit.

Under Suit

L1

- Black non-textured material, either one-piece or two-piece construction with no visible zippers or logos/designs.

L2

- Black rib-knit fabric, either one-piece or two-piece construction with no visible zippers or logos/designs.

- At minimum there is rib-knit fabric present in all exposed areas between armor pieces.

L3

- Stitching shall be present between the ribs on the rib-knit fabric.

28089831290_d22e8b6c18_k.jpg

Edited by SlyFox740
  • Like 1

Also, I made this TK riot baton based off of the limited reference we have of the screen used baton in the prison/Imperial Labor Camp transport scenes. Would this be useful for the optional weapons accesory's section?

22382171_532964043709085_5099220329754043285_o.jpg?oh=8b8f734df97625402c83a99abaa8a595&oe=5A736F2B

Here are the images it's based off of.

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-932.jpg

eYFjX1E.jpg

NF2dNZE.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Par_ said:

Also, I made this TK riot baton based off of the limited reference we have of the screen used baton in the prison/Imperial Labor Camp transport scenes. Would this be useful for the optional weapons accesory's section?

22382171_532964043709085_5099220329754043285_o.jpg?oh=8b8f734df97625402c83a99abaa8a595&oe=5A736F2B

Here are the images it's based off of.

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-932.jpg

eYFjX1E.jpg

NF2dNZE.jpg

how do we holster this to the belt?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darthcue said:

how do we holster this to the belt?

It looks like there is a black sleeve behind the baton that the belt loops through. Part of me wants to go the route of attaching a snap to the black sleeve and the baton itself.

Edited by Par_
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Par_ said:

Daetrin, did you see my previous post? I only ask because I'm wrapping up my build and my strips are like this. 

Yes, just a busy work day.  No, I think the beveled edges will stay - they are very unique to this costume.

• Like 1

It was also very unique to the Deathtrooper and Shoretrooper, but the first wave of approved troops had flat edge strips. In fact the early Jimmoroqui costumes had these if memory serves me.

Edited by Par_

3 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Praetorian E-11 blaster photos. Let me know if you need different shots. Tactical light is not from Preatorian

batch_20171012_164935-crop.jpg

batch_20171012_164745-crop.jpg

batch_20171012_165222.jpg

batch_20171012_165028.jpgbatch_20171012_164859-crop.jpgbatch_20171012_165137-crop.jpgbatch_20171012_164827-crop.jpg

batch_20171012_164913-crop.jpg

batch_20171012_164956.jpg

These are great, but someone will need to photoshop out the backgrounds still.  Actually we really only need one the first two shots, but they have to have nothing in the background. I'm not sure how the PI team did it so perfect out the gate - may want to PM Kit?

5 minutes ago, Par_ said:

It looks like there is a black sleeve behind the baton that the belt loops through. Part of me wants to go the route of attaching a snap to the black sleeve and the baton itself.

If you can get a clean picture of it, I'm happy to add it as an optional accessory.  Cool eh?  Ted - you are the first to ever try this.

2 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

These are great, but someone will need to photoshop out the backgrounds still.  Actually we really only need one the first two shots, but they have to have nothing in the background. I'm not sure how the PI team did it so perfect out the gate - may want to PM Kit?

Only dang white background I had lying around lol

1 minute ago, darthcue said:

would it be possible that the holster is what gave the baton squarish in shape? 

If you watch the scene where the prisoner transport door explodes, you can see the baton dangle side to side with a stationary rectangular shape behind it.

Edited by Par_
  • Like 1

Hey Paul how do these look? I can clean them up more in Photoshop if need be. Also I can combine them into one image.

hsoaf30.jpg

ZnSGEha.jpg

There's also this detailed shot of all the different components if you think it can be used.

3Q9svlT.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, SlyFox740 said:

I have some suggestions to put forward for the Under Suit.

Under Suit

L1

- Black non-textured material, either one-piece or two-piece construction with no visible zippers or logos/designs.

L2

- Black rib-knit fabric, either one-piece or two-piece construction with no visible zippers or logos/designs.

- At minimum there is rib-knit fabric present in all exposed areas between armor pieces.

L3

- Stitching shall be present between the ribs on the rib-knit fabric.

28089831290_d22e8b6c18_k.jpg

Man, this topic is hot, I can barely keep up with the replies.  Here where I'm at:

For the above, please see the CRL again.  There was a typo that prevented you seeing the L2/L3.

Henry - those first two I can use.  Ideally the shadow on the top one will not be there if you have time.

If you can get pix of the holster & baton in the same shape (photoshopped) as the blaster, I'll get that in now.

Also - there were a few sections of the CRL where the L2/L3 areas were hidden.  I fixed those.

Henry - if you are going to photoshop the shadow on the blaster, can you please combine the 2 in to one image?  Then I can simply upload it direct?