Rogue One Stormtrooper CRL

Dark CMF

3 hours ago, Par_ said:

Hey, for basic does it matter if I use a non specific tactical flashlight on my e11? 

For basic approval you don't need a blaster ;). I would check with your GML (garrison membership liaison) but in the CRL it doesn't state the use of a correct torch until L3 requirement:

E-11 Blaster
For 501st approval:

Manufactured by BlasTech Industries, the E-11 is standard-issue for many Imperial troops. Light, compact yet powerful, the E-11 blaster is always in high demand throughout the galaxy.

• Based on a real or replica Sterling sub-machine gun, scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.

For level two certification (if applicable):
  • Folding stock (does not need to function).
  • A real or replica ammo counter - based off of a Hengstler counter - shall be present.
  • D-ring mounted on the rear.
  • Sterling based blasters have the correct M-38 or M-19 style scope.
  • Two power cylinders on the magazine housing.
  • Scratch-built, resin cast, Hyperfirm rubber cast blasters shall have a total of 6 T-tracks on blaster (leaving the lowest row on the magazine housing side uncovered).
  • If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster, it is modified to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total), with a lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side.
    • This is accomplished by covering the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, then grinding off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side, and drilling a new row of holes in its place.
  • No ESB/ROTJ greeblies are allowed on the blaster.
For level three certification (if applicable):
  • Hasbro blasters are not allowed, even conversions.
  • A correct flashglight attachment shall be present.
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Par_ said:

Hey, where did you get your flashlight? I can't find a suitable one on Scheels. Was it cheap?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M300B-Scout-Light-Tactical-Torch-Airsoft-Weapon-LED-Light-Remote-Tail-Switch/162352971127?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

• Like 1

Actually that's not the correct flashlight, the screen used flashlight is the Element model M300A, not the M300B.

f9UaUPC.jpg

cnx9Y9Z.jpg

DHbHHll.jpg

oR5gCcZ.jpg

It's all written in my Rogue One E-11 Blaster Reference thread here;http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/41271-rogue-one-e-11-blaster-reference/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SlyFox740 said:

Actually that's not the correct flashlight, the screen used flashlight is the Element model M300A, not the M300B.

It's all written in my Rogue One E-11 Blaster Reference thread here;http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/41271-rogue-one-e-11-blaster-reference/

Actually the CRL doesn't state what type of flashlight that is required, period.

1 hour ago, SlyFox740 said:

Here's a couple, these are both the same flashlight but one is $5 cheaper.

https://www.evike.com/products/48208/

https://www.evike.com/products/59452/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm a bit confused, you correct me for suggesting a non-canon light yet you suggest non-canon versions that are more expensive than the one I suggested.

2 hours ago, Par_ said:

My family is pretty upset at China's bad delivery service, so they've kind of become chine-shipping-nazis if you will. Any U.S. sources?

I've purchased 3 of these so far and one canon versions sold in the UK. The knockoffs took 3 weeks to arrive the canon version 4 weeks, so obviously these's are out of the question for Halloween. $20-30 in two weeks, sorry I can't help you there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slave1pilot said:

also, I have a problem with the CRL calling out a specific Vendor by name.
Can we omit  "Hyperfirm" from the CRL?

They aren't the only ones making rubber blasters. That'd be like saying "DoopyDoos resin cast"

Sure thing.  I will work on that tonight.

23 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Sure thing.  I will work on that tonight.

Fixed. I cleaned up the wording a bit too.  Any other changes that are simple/easy, just lmk.

2 hours ago, slave1pilot said:

I have a question about the blaster itself...
The CRL above states "Based on a real or replica Sterling sub-machine gun"

but, the Rogue One E-11 isn't based off of a Real Sterling.
I know it's being nitpicky,but I was curious.

What was it based off of then?  I can update it easily. I think we just copied/pasted from the ANH Stunt on this.

Daetrin, the bump on the helmet's eye, should be reworded to "located on the wearer's right eye." When I said left, I meant from the viewer's left. I already saw someone adding a bump to the wearer's left eye, caused from confusion.

34 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

What was it based off of then?  I can update it easily. I think we just copied/pasted from the ANH Stunt on this.

The R1 E-11 was based off of an airsoft version of the Sterling. So I guess technically, yes it's based off of a real Sterling.

But...

The propmakers actually used an S&T airsoft Sterling as the base.

S-amp-T-Sterling-L2A1-Submachine-Gun-Ful

they added all of the parts that make it an E-11 and came up with this:

it's discussed somewhat here:

also, the CRL says either M19 or M38 scope. I believe the Rogue one uses the M38 exclusively

so, maybe level 1 can be either, but 2 and 3 would be M38?

is there a thread on FISD discussing the R1 E-11 and the found parts?

Edited by slave1pilot

8 hours ago, Par_ said:

Daetrin, the bump on the helmet's eye, should be reworded to "located on the wearer's right eye." When I said left, I meant from the viewer's left. I already saw someone adding a bump to the wearer's left eye, caused from confusion.

Fixed.  CRLs are always using right/left as if you are wearing the costume.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, slave1pilot said:

also, the CRL says either M19 or M38 scope. I believe the Rogue one uses the M38 exclusively

so, maybe level 1 can be either, but 2 and 3 would be M38?

is there a thread on FISD discussing the R1 E-11 and the found parts?

Thanks - I fixed that as well.  Not sure how to fully write out the other items that should be on an L3 blaster, so input is helpful.

I keep on seeing this thing about a bump under the right eye, but I have yet to actually see this bump. I've gone through as many image as I can and all I see is the natural shape of the bucket coming from the tears, and that's on classic TK's

61a996c39a9b0f0e2b313f07025161e1

costumes_of_rogue_one____stormtrooper_22

Edited by Morgul702