Rogue One Stormtrooper Back Pack part found

Awesome, thanks for confirming this. I am ready to order one but still not sure if I should order a frame and Alice pack as well, save on shipping together.

Serge, are you permanently back in the US?

Knowing how shipping can add up I'd go with getting everything from one source - remember to contact them to ensure they include the insert. At this point the guy has received enough orders that if you tell him you're doing a SW backpack he'll know what you mean.

Yep, back in the states for now - we left Japan about 3 months ago. Glad to be back but we do miss it.

• Like 1

Inside the ammo box and location of the 6 straps. The inside of my ammo box is actually neater than the CE display but I prefer it this way. If anyone looks inside while I am trooping they will not see any joins. You can see how the cloth lining is useful for hiding where the straps thread through.

DSC_9705small_zpsft3drkvr.jpg

• Like 1

I am documenting my current version of the back pack so in the near future I will publish it here and list all the parts. Thanks for the interest.

That would great and appreciated. Need help sourcing the correct pack, lots of nylon stuff out there but can't seem to find genuine canvas Alice packs.

That would great and appreciated. Need help sourcing the correct pack, lots of nylon stuff out there but can't seem to find genuine canvas Alice packs.

Have you checked out the shops in Nakano (Broadway)? There's 2 or 3 stores on the 2nd or 3rd floor. You wont find the frame but you may find the canvas pack.

Edited by Vertex
  • Like 1

Have you checked out the shops in Nakano (Broadway)? There's 2 or 3 stores on the 2nd or 3rd floor. You wont find the frame but you may find the canvas pack.

Cool! Thanks Serge for the info. Surprisingly I have it been to Nakano in the 17 years I have been here. Always want to go but somehow missed getting there. I think I will be heading there soon,maybe tomorrow! I think for the frame i will make one for now until i source one locally or when i get back to the US.Wish me luck!

Cool! Thanks Serge for the info. Surprisingly I have it been to Nakano in the 17 years I have been here. Always want to go but somehow missed getting there. I think I will be heading there soon,maybe tomorrow! I think for the frame i will make one for now until i source one locally or when i get back to the US.Wish me luck!

I have an LK35 frame for sale. I am based in the UK.

My large lc-1 alice pack is made from nylon. I used a black dye named Idye-Poly. Its specifically for dyeing nylons and synthetics.

Is the actual pack actually black or a dirty green?