KCP First Order F-11D Studio Replica Blaster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys.... it’s me... Ken. Ya know.... I was the guy here on and off before. Come on.... the guy that started this thread. Lol

okay... here’s the update. I’m busy. Lol That pretty much says it all. 

So, with that said.... I have an idea. I think the best way to get this blaster out there is to entertain the idea of selling the masters for someone who has the time to pull molds and offer kits to the members.

Every time I think I’m free to do this, I’m inundated again. Anyway, it’s a thought. I would like to hear what you guys have to say. 

Cheers,

ken

1 hour ago, kcpstudio said:

I have an idea. I think the best way to get this blaster out there is to entertain the idea of selling the masters for someone who has the time to pull molds and offer kits to the members.

By outsourcing the project to someone else, my concern is that the build quality isn't guaranteed to be up to specs with your own work Ken. 

Just a thought, why not turn it into a TLJ blaster? This would dramatically reduce the number of molds required, the time involvement needed, and cost too.

Edited by The5thHorseman
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Posting in here to get updates, but I am way interested in this if there will be a run depending on price, electronics and all that jazz.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Great to hear, still very interested in this although I do not know if you have a list of people on-board or a approximate cost.  Would love to be more permanently on-board if you formed a list.  

• 4 months later...