KCP First Order F-11D Studio Replica Blaster

Beautiful! I already have a blaster that I am content with..but if you ever get around to offering the scaled up rifle w/ stock..colour me interested!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Correct.... <br><br>

yeah, I mentioned that already and put that member question to rest about there being two different size props that were used. There were some blasters which were 10% larger. However, the workhorse from the film is the one I'm providing in my thread. It's also the one used to holster to the leg mount. <br><br>

Just like in Guardians of the Galaxy. Quill had two size guns. The ones for close ups and the 10% smaller ones for most filming and holstering.

That's the very Shawn. He's one of my best friends. As for the amount of work? Lol This is what I do man. Tons of props for film in the most ridiculous time frames. <br><br>

Shawn is phenomenal. If he's connected to this project is should be great. I'm keenly interested in seeing a finished one.

Just got back yesterday from Michigan. Melissa and I had a family wedding to attend. I'm jumping back on this. There has been various things in the works with respect to "Altered Carbon" which I'm working on. WETA and I are the two shops hired to build some cool shucks for this futuristic project. So, I'm trying to get caught up with some things. No worries though. I'm jumping back on this right away. I'll have some updates real soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope this project has not flatlined. Really interested to see the finished product nd hopefully a price tag. Ken, if you are out there, keep on truckin with this blaster project. Would love to see any new updates.

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a horrible curse on most of the F-11D projects, most of them plagued with problems and setbacks. Really hoping Ken can prove that wrong.

Edited by Bulldog44