KCP First Order F-11D Studio Replica Blaster

Wow. Those are some clean looking printed parts! Will you offer the kits with both the rubber and plastic grip if requested? <br>

Will the torches be wired to a central power source or are all the electronics independently powered from one another. Just curious as you mentioned the torches will be pre installed and wasnt sure if they are powered by some sort of small battery source. Sorry the amateur question, not sure how the screen used blasters were powered or set up inside.

Yes... i will provide rubber or plastic grips and wipers if requested. All electronics on the screen guns are wired independently of each other. The torch is independent. I will be doing the embedding/mounting of the torch exactly as the screen guns because I want to preserve the identity of the components. You will be getting the real components however they will already be embedded.

Sorry to add to my question but will it be easy to change batteries for the torch? I can see some small opening on the stock towards the front of the blaster in your latest pictures, is that the access area for the torch batteries? <br><br>

Glad to hear you will offer both the rubber and plastic for the grips and wipers. Thanks for taking time to reply to my inquiry.

Yes... very easy. Just screw off the front lens bezel... just like the screen used guns... and pop in a new battery.

Cool! Sounds easy enough! I wasn't sure if the torches had a different battery set up than ones used on other blasters kits. Thanks for the info and sorry to keep you from making more progress on these amazing blasters.

Edited by Bulldog44

Lol.... already covered that question. I will provide rubber "or" plastic depending on what you request. If you want both, it will be an added charge to cover the costs associated with the extra parts. <br><br>

I would think people would prefer rubber. However... to be screen accurate, it would be plastic painted black.

Correct. The mid-grade heros have solid barrel shrouds with holes that go completely thru. Keep in mind that when I say mid-grade.... there is nothing mid-grade about it. It is as detailed as the 10% larger props. It's just 10% smaller and made that way to be used in fight scenes and be able to fit the trooper's leg holsters. Most of the First Order carried mid-grades. And... the metal supporting bracket on the bottom of the gun, which was only placed there to repair and/or support the frame from breaking, is now a permanent detail of the First Order guns. They all have it now.