Armor Maker-  Anovos

Helmet Maker-  Anovos-  * please see additional info. below

Blaster-  Doopydoos w/ T-Jay's mod kit

Optional:

Height- 5 ft. 10

Weight-  160

Boots-  Imperial Boots

Canvas belt-  Gary jr.  (Flashpoint027)

Hand plates-  Latex, "Hero" (alternative), home-made.

Gloves-  Black rubber

Neck seal-  Darman

Holster-  Anovos

*  Helmet has been modded with the following:

1.  Remove paint from frown, fill in last tooth area with ABS paste, sculpt, sand, re-paint entire frown.

2.  Remove paint, fill in rear and build up front of ear bumps with ABS paste.  Re-sculpt to make 3 bumps.  Sand and paint.

3.  Brow lowered.

4.  Replace phillips screws with slotted on ears,

5.  Replace flat lenses with green bubble lenses.

6.  Replace fine mesh on hovi-mic tips with larger mesh.

7.  Third ear screw removed, hole filled.

Any and all critiques are welcome, and thank you for your consideration!

Front-  Arms at side

IMG_6205_zpsrmshhxya.jpg

Back-  Arms at side

IMG_6206%201_zps1etdg4ns.jpg

Left-  Arms raised

IMG_6208_zpsrvj7nhaf.jpg

Right-  Arms raised

IMG_6209_zpsw6nauwww.jpg

Right side detail-  Arms raised

IMG_6211_zpslzg8gnbn.jpg

Left side detail-  Arms raised

IMG_6210_zpsj1l7wu5n.jpg

Ab details

20160715_163116_zpsbucvr4hl.jpg

Action shot-  (Sorry, kinds lame)

IMG_6212_zpsjan2pfse.jpg

Cod and butt plate attachment

20160715_154920_zps9xioxccr.jpg

Interior strapping

20160715_154847_zpskcmt5qyi.jpg

Helmet (front)

20160715_155023_zps9oju5gt1.jpg

Helmet (side)

20160715_155043_zpshipwnmhn.jpg

20160721_063031_zpsvj9ailst.jpg

Helmet (back)

20160715_155051_zpsbjybk8g5.jpg

Hovi-tip detail

20160715_155209_zps2pszyaam.jpg

Lens color (backlit)

20160715_155145_zpso65ofe8n.jpg

Blaster (Left)

20160715_154339_zpszzscud3p.jpg

Blaster (right)

20160715_154355_zpsc6flz7br.jpg

Blaster detail

20160715_154444_zps29tpq7sw.jpg

D ring

20160715_154406_zpsf9se1oow.jpg

Neck seal

20160715_154617_zpsodspf3fl.jpg

Thermal detonator

20160715_154228_zpsgxbketbk.jpg

Holster attachment 

20160715_154151_zpslvcshkbf.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good!

Two things I would like to mention. First, does your knee plate get caught under your thigh? It could just be the angle. And second, the shoulder bridges at the back look like they are wanting to cut into your neck. Just the two elastic loops required for centurion should fix that. 

But looking fantastic, good luck. :)

• Like 1

Thanks, Aaron.  Yes, I noticed the sniper knee plate after I posted the photos.  I went ahead and added some one inch foam strips to the inside front  just like I had to with my AM ones.  Much better!

The shoulder bridges do look like they would cut in, but don't.  I have already remedied that as well with the 1/4 inch elastic loops to keep them from riding up so high.  Thanks for the input!

• Like 1

Wow! All the mods on the helmet are amazing! Congrats and great job and good luck! Also, you may be missing a picture of your D ring. Tony requested it during my submission pics as well. <br><br>

Anyway, amazing work!

• Like 1

Looking good Han! What?, Oh, looking good Joseph! No need for luck. You got it! When's the grappling hook coming?

Funny you should mention a grappling hook ,Randy.  I built one from scratch a few years ago (below) while waiting for my first kit, but then decided to go Stunt and sold it for $60.00.  I could kick myself in the butt-plate now, LOL.

20150503_134059_resized201_zpsesmp6tqt.j

• Like 2

Wow! All the mods on the helmet are amazing! Congrats and great job and good luck! Also, you may be missing a picture of your D ring. Tony requested it during my submission pics as well. <br><br>

Anyway, amazing work!

Good call on the D ring, Jorge.  Added, and Thanks!!

• Like 1

I agree, great job on that helmet!

One question: That ab detail shot is a different set of armor. Not Anovos. Far too rounded. Was that accidentally included from a different set?

• Like 1

I agree, great job on that helmet!

One question: That ab detail shot is a different set of armor. Not Anovos. Far too rounded. Was that accidentally included from a different set?

Thanks for catching that, Kalani!  I was having some trouble uploading photos to my "Hero" PB folder, and it sent it to my "Stunt" folder, so that was the AM ab pic.  Problem corrected!!!

• Like 1

Hi Joseph, you have only posted up a the close up photo of one side of your helmet, could you please post up the opposite side.

Thanks brother.

Well well well, look who we have here! Welcome to your EIB review Joseph, lets take a walk on the wild side!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry , congratulations Joseph and welcome to the Expert Infantry!!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Here is where we go through any comments made by your fellow troopers and observation both Tony and I may make in the review process. If anything is found that would effect an application it will be mentioned either in the above or below sections of this report.

We also make comment on things that can help you look your absolute best.

Great job on the helmet mods to get this kit up to Hero spec, I think you may be the first with an Anovos to take it there, you are to be commended.

Only a couple of suggestion to make mention of, these were brought up by your trooper brothers.

We think maybe some heat treatment on the shoulder bridges will get them to sit better against your back plate. I had the same problem with mine so I used a hair dryer rather than a heat gun to adjust them down.

IMG_6206201_zpsfvnncvfq.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_11_687771.jpg

It looks like the ear screws used here are pan head style, where they should be the V head or counter sunk style. This is only an accuracy thing and if in fact you have used the V head type I stand corrected.

20160715_155043_zpshtr0v96f.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop2.jpg

Although it is hard to tell the size of the painted abb buttons from your image, we do believe they could be painted a little larger. Generally the approximate measure is 11mm across, as a matter of interest, how wide are yours?

20160715_163116_zpsbucvr4hl1_zpsamttm3qi

Here is just a little accuracy suggestion that gets missed from time to time. The snap on the upper portion of the Ab plate was mounted on the outside, where it was mounted internally on the original costumes. This should be easy enough to drill the center out and mount a new snap on the inside

IMG_6211_zpsdz5r8fdt.jpg

Reference photo of screen used Ab plate.

snap%20location_zpsplmbv4ry.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section Uk or myself may suggest recommended or required repairs or modifications prior to applying for the Centurion level however, the accuracy it is ultimately up to the trooper. Unless the more detailed set of photos needed for Centurion reveal anything, we can say your armour is in great shape.

We do however have a minor blaster item to cover.

On close inspection of your Blaster, we discovered you have the rear sight mounted backwards.

The scalloped section should face the rear of the gun.

20160715_154339_zpszbe8wely.jpg

Reference image

081_zpstut6hnbk.jpg

Very nice build and an excellent job on the Helmet. Only a few things to attend to, although most are only suggestions, but we know you got this.

Congratulations yet again, and we certainly look forward to seeing a Centurion application from you soon. :duim: