Swag Toss

TK4205

I just showed Mrs. Pewpewpew the pics from Crickets post above and she said, "Those are nice! They shouldn't just be giving those away!" <br>

Shhhh, dear...<br>

That is a nice looking piece of hardware. I will be sure to post when mine arrives.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's time once again; Giving away a very rare 5th Anniversary FISD Challenge Coin . Open to all members of the FISD.

The first member to post a picture of a stormtrooper , in full armor, holding a cantaloupe, gets it. 

RULES:

No photo shop 

No artwork

No dolls or figures (must be a person in costume)

Be safe

Proof-12.jpg

Edited by TK4205

• 3 weeks later...

This time we will do an old fashioned raffle...

To get your name in the bucket, you must post a picture of a stormtrooper holding up a cookie.

The contest starts now!

RULES:

Contest will run for one week before the raffle takes place.

No photo shop 

No artwork

Be safe

Winner to receive this 10" patch. This patch is the last of a limited run and wont be available anywhere else. This would be the rarest patch for the detachment. Good luck.

patch.jpg

I got the coin, btw, thanks!  it looks beautiful.

Am I eligible for this new contest?  ;)

Also, I'm 501st now...got my approval couple weeks ago :)

Everyone is eligible!

You can even get a picture in your Rubies. As long as you're holding up that cookie I don't care what your armor looks like.

Edited by TK4205

Everyone is eligible!

You can even get a picture in your Rubies. As long as you're holding up that cookie I don't care what your armor looks like.

I have armor but no cookies!

Easy, right? Get cookies, you say!

But if I get cookies, I will HAVE to eat said cookies and then I won't fit my armor anymore!!!

Sure, I could eat cookies and exercise, but let's be honest for a second, who would willingly chose to exercise when they could be eating cookies!!! I LOVE COOKIES, THERE I SAID IT, OK?!?!?

Nice patch BTW ;)

Envoyé de mon LG-D852 en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by =Sv3=

To get your name in the bucket, you must post a picture of a stormtrooper holding up a cookie.

The contest starts now!

RULES:

No photo shop 

No artwork

Be safe

Winner to receive this 10" patch. This patch is the last of a limited run and wont be available anywhere else. This would be the rarest patch for the detachment. Good luck.

patch.jpg

Come on guys post your pics!

The contest starts now!

RULES:

Troopers may share the same cookie

No photo shop 

No artwork

Be safe

patch.jpg

Edited by TK4205

I will be trooping on Saturday and will be sure to take a pic with a cookie... I'm not going to have a chance to armor up before then, unfortunately. How long is this toss open? I'd LOVE to win that patch; it's awesome!

I will be trooping on Saturday and will be sure to take a pic with a cookie... I'm not going to have a chance to armor up before then, unfortunately. How long is this toss open? I'd LOVE to win that patch; it's awesome!

I'm giving you guys a week from my original post on this particular toss. If you are the only one to post your picture, then I would say it greatly increases your chance in the raffle...

• Like 1

Are non 501st members allowed to enter?

and does it count for 2 entries if I am in armour with a cookie and my son who is in the Galactic Academy is in his outfit with a cookie too?  lol

Non 501st members are allowed to enter. All it takes to enter is a stormtrooper and a cookie. Though only one entry per member. You may use your sons picture as your entry, give him the patch and you get a cookie.

Come to Washington. The cookies are great.

Yeah, you really need to come and have one.

Are those the cookies that will make me fail my drug tests at school?