Swag Toss

TK4205

Giving away a 10th Anniversary challenge coin. All you ave to do is guess the name of the Star Wars character that I am thinking of.

coinproof_zpsc1eqrx6v.jpg.aaa93409011a911340f69f9ce741784e.jpg

This is for members of the FISD that are not yet 501st approved. If you are able to purchase one, you may do so here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37673-10th-anniversary-challenge-coin-open/page-1

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Btw, your link seems to throw an error for some reason.

Have to be a 501st member to follow the link ;)
  • Like 1

We have a winner.

LOL!  Really?  It just seemed like well... that wouldn't be it.  I thought you might have chosen somebody a little more obscure, but I'm certainly not going to question the choice.  Sweet!  Thanks TK4205, that's really cool.  I will be sure to pay it forward.

• Like 3

LOL!  Really?  It just seemed like well... that wouldn't be it.  I thought you might have chosen somebody a little more obscure, but I'm certainly not going to question the choice.  Sweet!  Thanks TK4205, that's really cool.  I will be sure to pay it forward.

PM me your name and address.

• Like 1

Wow Pew,

Congrats... but now I hate you. My jealousy increases.

lol, thanks! You're 501st already, so you wouldn't have qualified unfortunately.

When I receive it I will be sure to post. Perhaps even in your build thread in order to rub it in a little. :)

• Like 1

It's a gorgeous coin, got my 2 today.

Great guess, I'd have guessed an independent civilian contactor that died on the death star. Ha ha

lol, thanks! You're 501st already, so you wouldn't have qualified unfortunately.

When I receive it I will be sure to post. Perhaps even in your build thread in order to rub it in a little. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations to Cricket and Pewpewpew!

Your coins have shipped. Please post up here when you receive them.

Everyone else, stay Tuned for more free swag!

• Like 3

My coin arrived today, and it's beautiful!  Nice weight to it and superb detailing.  I feel so honored to own one of these coins.  

Thank you TK4205 for hosting this swag toss and for the super quick shipping!

28371952772_853fa12d4b.jpg28398553271_81224ded70.jpg

• Like 2