Almost Ultimate Heavy F-11D build – T5H v.18

Looks like utter rubbish. If you send it to me, I'll ensure it's property disposed of. ;-)

(j/k for those that are new to this type of complement, means it looks awesome)

7 hours ago, STDroidworks said:

Thank you for the files, I just finished putting mine together.

f-11d.jpg

Nice work, you could add a few of the finer details to really set it off

sdfd.jpg.d70c0815688cb6caff914686b68fcbff.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hey all. I know this is an old post but I’m curious  if anyone has the dimensions for the f-11d blaster vs the heavy version. I have built a heavy and just received my parts for the standard and they are much smaller in scale. Everything looks to be printed at 100% and I can’t find any reference that says something like the regular barrel is s scaled down version etc. Any knowledge or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

1 hour ago, JPaolone said:

Hey all. I know this is an old post but I’m curious  if anyone has the dimensions for the f-11d blaster vs the heavy version. I have built a heavy and just received my parts for the standard and they are much smaller in scale. Everything looks to be printed at 100% and I can’t find any reference that says something like the regular barrel is s scaled down version etc. Any knowledge or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

It has been mentioned that the heavy version was 10% bigger BUT to my knowledge there are no dimensions or any other info which can confirm this.

• 1 year later...
On 7/16/2016 at 9:13 PM, The5thHorseman said:
For the front light I bought a small twist-on LED flashlight on Amazon and epoxied it into the flashlight tip.

28066306520_d2e780ee1e_b.jpg

Thanks for the super-detailed instructions :) My final parts are on the printer right now so soon it'll be time for building :)Do you happen to have a link to the flashlight?

Cheers

AW

Edited by 5573
  • Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 3:29 PM, 5573 said:

Thanks for the super-detailed instructions :) My final parts are on the printer right now so soon it'll be time for building :)Do you happen to have a link to the flashlight?

Cheers

AW

I'm not sure not sure if they are still available to purchase anymore to be honest. This was quite a while ago now. Here's a link for a more detailed look at the reference. This can can be a good starting point to source a similar one.

https://www.amazon.com/Aimkon-iTP-N3-Keychain-Flashlight/dp/B00S0H9L9G?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

On 1/4/2024 at 9:33 PM, The5thHorseman said:

I'm not sure not sure if they are still available to purchase anymore to be honest. This was quite a while ago now. Here's a link for a more detailed look at the reference. This can can be a good starting point to source a similar one.

https://www.amazon.com/Aimkon-iTP-N3-Keychain-Flashlight/dp/B00S0H9L9G?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I spent a fair while hunting and could not find one, or anything the same size or even similar.

If anyone finds something close, I am happy to help try make it fit.

On 10/21/2022 at 1:47 AM, JPaolone said:

if anyone has the dimensions for the f-11d blaster vs the heavy version

Just saw this and I have the files handy:

Standard 481mm long x 123mm wide x 216mm tall.

Heavy 736mm long (inc stock) / 563mm (no stock but also no D ring mount) x 152mm wide x 2551mm tall 

Rough measurements done quickly but it's roughly 20% bigger, plus the stock.

• Like 1