Fem TK for five footer

Hello!<br><br>

My wife is very interested in the Fem TK (Jes) armor, but she is about five foot tall. I was wondering if anyone that height has done a Fem TK?<br><br>

My clone is a KW designs one, and I know they do Fem TK armor, but I know the size only goes to about 5 4 or so. I am concerned about cutting the armor down too much and losing critical elements.<br><br>

She wants to be 501st approvable.<br><br>

Any help or suggestions would be more than welcome! <br><br>

Thanks!

Yup! I'm a shorty at 5'0" on the nose. Though my build is not 100% done,because Reasons, all of the armor parts you will need to mod are done. Check out my build thread and if you have questions feel free to reach out I will answer questions if I can! Good luck!

I didn't do a fem tk, just a regular one... But I'm 5'2"! I cut a LOT! It was a lot of work and when I say A LOT, I really mean it!all worth it tho.

But I'd believe if a regular tk armor that can fit a tall dude could be cut to fit a short girl like me is possible, then I'm pretty sure you will be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gattirenata

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...