bowski's noOb MTK build

If they appear like that with ears attached, yes.

You could heat them up with a narrow heat gun or iron and press them into the ...indent.

Edited by sylverbard

Yeah ears will probably cover that up, but as Mark says, if you are still having a gap issue after attaching the ears, it would be worth heating a little (but be careful if you do!)

I worked on my ears today for what felt like forever. Still don't quite have them the way I want them so they'll have to wait till next weekend.

I spent a full day on mine. They still have tiny gaps when installed, but that adds to the screen accuracy

Marc

Hammering was not working out, so I went to Joann's this weekend and picked up this magical item. Worth every penny (with coupon!)

6cDQJ5p.jpg?1

Also might have one ear close to ok

pKK8j3w.jpg?1

The other one is frustrating me. But at least I have tomorrow off to keep working on it.

acJy4wN.jpg?1

• Like 1

Hammering was not working out, so I went to Joann's this weekend and picked up this magical item. Worth every penny (with coupon!)

6cDQJ5p.jpg?1

Also might have one ear close to ok

pKK8j3w.jpg?1

The other one is frustrating me. But at least I have tomorrow off to keep working on it.

acJy4wN.jpg?1

The first ear will look fine once the bolts tighten the gaps up and I think the second would look good too

http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61082

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38021-CTID's-RWA-ANH-Stunt-WIP......-501st-Here-we-go!

http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60937

• Like 1

Looks pretty darn good to me! You do have a wee bit of ABS from the face poking out on your left side. Night want to trim that down a hair so it's not visible.

• Like 1

Well I just took forever to removed the rivets on my helmet. There was a gap between the forehead and the cap that I thought wouldn't be a problem after I put the ears on but I was wrong and it bothered me. So I'm going to fix that up and try again. Kind of a bummer but it's not unsaveable yet.

Your ear gap is fine. trim up the ABS that Lucnak spotted and you're golden. Your legs fit good too. I'd wait for final shin fitting until you get you boots under them.

I didn't but I have seen several threads that have. I would say to do that before you cut the top of the ab. My thinking is there is molded detail up there you'll lose where as the top of the cod is nondescript. I'd recommend sending a pm to Ukswrath or sly11 especially if your going centurion.

That's exactly why I was saying I think the correct way is to seperate the cod and shorten there but verify with the expert as I didn't do it myself.<br><br>

You'll get through this. My big issue was thighs and shims.<br><br>

I just don't want to give bad advice.

Edited by Trogdor
  • Like 1