Hand Plates Type = Sonnenschein

S-trim = Trooperbay

Neal Seal Type = Darman

Holster Maker = AP

TD Belt Clip = EvilBoy

Rivets = Trooperbay

Inner Drop Boxes = kwdesigns

Mic Tips = Echo

EIB Application Link: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35268-tk-30307-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-ap-529/

Full Body

Front – Arms at side

IMG_4842.jpg

Back – Arms at side

IMG_4846.jpg

Left – Arm raised

IMG_4851.jpg

Right – Arm raised

IMG_4856.jpg

Helmet Details (Hand Painted)

Front

IMG_4379.jpg

Back

IMG_4380.jpg

Right

IMG_4381.jpg

Left

IMG_4382.jpg

Tip Details

IMG_4383.jpg

Lens Colour

IMG_4385.jpg

S-Trim

IMG_4386.jpg

Armor Details

Abdomen Details

IMG_4361.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Back

IMG_4366.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Front

IMG_4365.jpg

Back/Chest Connection

IMG_4367.jpg

Thigh Pack Attachment

IMG_4368.jpg

Knee Plate

IMG_4369.jpg
IMG_4370.jpg
IMG_4371.jpg

Drop Box Back

IMG_4372.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

IMG_4886.jpg

Internal Strapping
IMG_4375.jpg

Kidney Plate Notch

IMG_4376.jpg

Ab Snap

IMG_4400.jpg

Wrist side of Forearms

IMG_4378.jpg

Rivets
IMG_4396.jpg

Accessory Details

Neck Seal (Darman Props)

IMG_4887.jpg

Thermal Detonator Back

IMG_4885.jpg

Thermal Detonator Top

IMG_4393.jpg

Holster Attachment

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4395.jpg

Belt Ammo Pack

IMG_4402.jpg

Hand Plates (Sonnenschein)
IMG_4399.jpg
IMG_4364.jpg

Boots (TKBoots)
IMG_4405.jpg

Thank you very much for your consideration!

• Like 2

Hey David, Great to see you submitting for Centurion! We need more Centurions in the Garrison!

Your kit fits your great! A few things that I see (some might not be required, but help with fit and overall look) are ... bring your shoulder bells in towards the shoulder straps, bring your biceps down and/or your forearms up, heat the back of your shoulder straps so they lay flat on your back plate, add some foam spacers in your thigh armor (on the outside of your leg) to lessen the "knocked knee look", and replace your TD screws with pan head common (slot) screws. No Robertson screws here.

Put your order in for FISD patches and EI & Cent. rockers, they're selling out fast!

Hey David, Great to see you submitting for Centurion! We need more Centurions in the Garrison!

Your kit fits your great! A few things that I see (some might not be required, but help with fit and overall look) are ... bring your shoulder bells in towards the shoulder straps, bring your biceps down and/or your forearms up, heat the back of your shoulder straps so they lay flat on your back plate, add some foam spacers in your thigh armor (on the outside of your leg) to lessen the "knocked knee look", and replace your TD screws with pan head common (slot) screws. No Robertson screws here.

Put your order in for FISD patches and EI & Cent. rockers, they're selling out fast!

Thanks Brad!

Regarding the shoulder bells, it's certainly a point I want to address but the pictures you see are after I've already pulled in the shoulder straps (as compared to my EIB photos) and I don't think they'll go in much further and still fit.  I am decently broad shouldered :/

I actually do have a foam space in my thigh armour, but it's a small one.  I think it should be worth it to put in a larger, thicker strip, and hope it doesn't make my thighs too hot :D

Regarding the pan-head screws, I've had problems locating them locally.  Any suggestions on where to find them in Toronto would be appreciated!

For the shoulder straps, heating them can go on my to-do list.  Regarding biceps/forearms, I guess I'll need to find a balance as the biceps are higher because the shoulder bells are pulled in.

And lucky I already ordered the EI & Cent rockers quite a while ago, I just haven't sewn on the Centurion one yet :)

• Like 1

Looking good David, good luck on centurion. 

I also had the same issues with chest, back gaps but much worse(5+ inches)..  Justin did a great job bringing his in as much as he could (you two are about the same dimensions), here is the post..  

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37297-shoulder-bell-sizes/?hl=gaps  Post 7 and on..  

Lee Valley Tools is another option for the screws, thats where i got mine.. 

Edited by TD42115

Hey David, a couple of things for you to do, while waiting.

Please post up the photos of your blaster as they are missing, hope you turned that charge handle and rear sight around easy enough.

You will also need to remove all the return edge from the wrist end of your forearms. You still have some to be removed from the ridge section that has the dimples in that run down the fore arm. All if it must go for the lvl 3 CRL.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

Shoulder bells: lengthen the bicep elastic an inch. Then just put the shoulder bells to the shoulder strap. They won't flare that much with the lengthened elastic.

hope you turned that charge handle and rear sight around easy enough.

IMG_4389.jpg

It looks like you still need to flip the charging handle and rear sight guard around, they are both backwards in this photo.

Edited by SlyFox740

Hey David, again thank you for the pictures but as Sly mentioned earlier your blaster charge handle is facing the wrong direction, it should be curved forward. Once you fix this and post a new picture we can get you approved. 

IMG_4389-crop.jpg

Thanks brother

Looking great, David!  I had the exact problem with my E-11 in regards to the rear sight being backward.  The small ridges are supposed to be on the back side, but if mounted like that the scope rail has nothing to rest on to keep it raised due to the fact that the front side is hollow.  Instead of tearing it off, what I did was to simply file off the ridges in the front, and then "replace" them the back with a needle file and hit it with a bit of paint.  (See finished job below).  Took all of 8 minutes beginning to end.

You may need some expert advice on how to change the charge handle, but I have faith that you can get it done and get that Centurion badge soon!

20160724_160342%20-%20Copy_zpsb5zjckfd.j

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry for the super late reply, but I have been a bit busy trying to get a different costume up and ready.

I went to change the direction of the charging handle; I was planning on cutting it out of the slot.  As soon as I applied any pressure, the tip snapped right off, a lot shorter than I wanted it to be.  So instead I went to work with some black modelling putty.  Two pictures below:

FullSizeRender%202.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by JodoYodo

Hi David, thank you for your application for Centurion. Thank you for adding the missing pictures and making the requested forearm adjustments. Let's get started!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos are present, and your  armor has met all necessary requirements for level 3 CRL. Uk and myself would like to congratulate and welcome you to the Centurion ranks. Great job.   :duim:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we make additional suggestions that will enhance the look of your armor. These suggestions are ultimately up to you and will not effect your L3 application. During your EIB application I suggested you bring your shoulder bells closer to your shoulder bridges and it looks like you did thank you however, moving them even closer so they basically touch is highly suggested, they still look to be a good 1" away. We also mention trimming the left forearm cover strip due it overhangs the return. We would also like to add maybe reducing the gap between the bicep and form. All these suggestions will give your armor a cleaner and more accurate appearance.

Excellent! job on your build David and taking on the charging lever challenge you are to also be congratulated .The legion is proud to have another Centurion in it's ranks. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: