Stormtrooper Cadets?

Now, most of us are a little old for this particular costume, but, Rebels introduced stormtrooper cadets, which have their own armour/uniform. Since Star Wars Celebration is coming up soon, me and my brothers are all getting our costumes ready, my youngest is in fact going as a Cadet, made from assorted pieces of clothing and sewn fabrics. Is anyone else doing this particular costume at the moment or planning anything regarding this costume?

063e1b56c83b1050a821dcdf9257b6d0.jpg

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

You honestly could make this helmet pretty easily, cheaply, and fast out of foam. Foam works really well for things like this since it is a cartoon and foam has that 'cartoony' look about it.

Edit: Here's a great tutorial.

Edited by T K
  • Like 1

I have seen the odd helmet or two advertised on the 501st forum.

An applicant has submitted for approval and a CRL is being worked on, apparently it will fall under IOC and the costume will be an imperial cadet.

DSC_0559_zpsxfdvlg94.jpg

There is also a nice build thread on IOC http://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5087-star-wars-rebels-imperial-cadet/page-1

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually thinking about this cossie for my partner. She is too short for standard TK gear( she is currently approved in both Legions as a Jawa and Ewok!)..so its good to hear a CRL is in the works.

Just curious why it's gonna go to IOC? The episodes they appeared in left no doubt these guys were training to become Stormtroopers...

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just curious why it's gonna go to IOC? The episodes they appeared in left no doubt these guys were training to become Stormtroopers...

We have Clones that are part of other Detachments as well.  I think the reasoning has more to do with the costumes appearing to be more similar (in this case, mostly soft parts).

I'm not saying I 100% agree with it, but I at least understand the logic.

• Like 1