FNarmour build thread

hey! lol... like I said, I'm just making this for a friend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sorry no disrespect lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've spoken with Evin, he's not an armor expert. He probably wouldn't know a recast if it hit him in the face.

Not here, not ever, Move along!

Wonderful, the free kit was sent to someone who isn't an expert with armor and doesn't have KB's kit.  Smart move.

Edited by UT Trooper
  • Like 1

Wonderful, the free kit was sent to someone who isn't an expert with armor and doesn't have KB's kit.  Smart move.

Well, there's nothing we can do about it. So don't worry about it. :)

Edited by T K
  • Like 2

Joe this a build thread, please refrain from taking it off course. 

• Like 2

Wonderful, the free kit was sent to someone who isn't an expert with armor and doesn't have KB's kit. Smart move.

Joe, I'm going to ask you nicely here to lay off. You've had the situation explained to you in the other thread. These build threads are not the place for this, and FISD is not a place for harassment of any members, regardless of what you personally feel about their thread. We all get it by now. You're opposed to Evin having this armor. Don't take that out on him. If you've got an issue with it, take it up with Peter, via PMs.

• Like 11

The DL has spoken. I've had to hide the off-topic posts. I'll start suspensions next. Stay on target peeps...it's a build thread. Any other comments, create a new thread.

The DL has spoken. I've had to hide the off-topic posts. I'll start suspensions next. Stay on target peeps...it's a build thread. Any other comments, create a new thread.

I've decided to hand off this FNarmour kit to Blair to build on her own, as i have a Premier Anovos Kit on the way and will have my hands full with other projects at the moment as well.  Not to mention, Blair lives really far from me and it's been hard for us to collaborate together on this.  She may start her own thread on here though... Feel free to delete this thread Paul... or whatever it is you admins do in this situation  :salute:

Well good luck to Blair!

Hopefully she does a thread, this community is always willing to help. It helped me when i needed it.

I've decided to hand off this FNarmour kit to Blair to build on her own, as i have a Premier Anovos Kit on the way and will have my hands full with other projects at the moment as well. Not to mention, Blair lives really far from me and it's been hard for us to collaborate together on this. She may start her own thread on here though... Feel free to delete this thread Paul... or whatever it is you admins do in this situation :salute:

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk