Work in Progress: Captain Phasma

Heya :)

My really awesome Phasma helmet (by Jim of the RPF) arrived yesterday. Still waiting for the armor which ended up at the customs office (I hope that there won't be any problems)...
As there are so many pros and really awesome costumers here, I wanted to share my progress with you. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to armor. Until now I worked with all kinds of fabrics, metal, leather and only created a Mando armor out of hard plastic once. So I guess I will have MANY questions and also I will fail at some points. I will document the progress (and post photos of sweat and tears) here. Looking forward to it! :D

Cheers,

Sabrina

post-28575-0-67933100-1467886041_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zero
  • Like 4

Looks good on ya!

Yes, the armor will name or look less big-headed.

I just got my helmet from Shawn Thorsson and my head looks ENORMOUS! I'm 6 feet tall so I'm hoping it looks less silly with the rest of the armor and cape.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I just got my helmet from Shawn Thorsson and my head looks ENORMOUS! :lol:  I'm 6 feet tall so I'm hoping it looks less silly with the rest of the armor and cape.

Hahaha :D same here!

But don't worry, the armor will compensate that. It's the same with my Mando outfit...

Got my armor from the customs office today! :D
I was a bit nervous because our customs are strict and like to destroy things (they already shredded some of my stuff)... but fortunately I didn't have any problems regarding my kit.

Looking forward to working on it now! <3

T2EJClR.jpg

• Like 1