Height- 6'0"

Weight- 190lbs

Boots-RS Propmasters

Canvas Belt-RS Propmasters

Hand Plates-RS Propmasters

Electronics-N/A

Neck Seal-Leather/RS Propmasters

Holster-RS Propmasters

I shall split over 2/3 posts to try get all the photobucket images on ok. Thanks for looking:

Helmet

_DSC5361_zps3aiqccr4.jpg

_DSC5362_zpsyldcbht7.jpg

_DSC5363_zpsblsc5ogt.jpg

_DSC5364_zpsu87emmyk.jpg

_DSC5366_zpsys2uhkb4.jpg

_DSC5367_zpsqvjy8ghf.jpg

_DSC5368_zps26dzdva5.jpg

_DSC5370_zps1hiys9qd.jpg

E-11

_DSC5371_zpso6kg4dtz.jpg

_DSC5372_zpsvdhitq0b.jpg

_DSC5373_zps5dgoc0v2.jpg

Soft parts:

_DSC5379_zpsgsn2drqq.jpg

_DSC5378_zpsqugilgb1.jpg

_DSC5412_zpslyiphgn5.jpg

_DSC5413_zpsxqw6ye2p.jpg

_DSC5430_zps1oh6i2wt.jpg

_DSC5431_zpsqxbdw8ba.jpg
Edited by bells0

There's more...........[edited 7/7/16 to put in missing pics of strapping and cod etc]

_DSC5380_zpsretoyhnj.jpg

_DSC5381_zpsbijmtoqq.jpg

_DSC5382_zpsujfwdtvu.jpg

_DSC5383_zpsxv3xpjnj.jpg

_DSC5384_zpsgkhxui5p.jpg

_DSC5385_zps9ri83smo.jpg

_DSC5386_zpstrf6iblg.jpg

_DSC5387_zpsnhvtyil6.jpg

_DSC5397_zpsntohszhh.jpg

_DSC5398_zpstwqd2iye.jpg

_DSC5399_zpszwl9zx2a.jpg

_DSC5400_zpss0z1muyf.jpg

_DSC5401_zpssphpmv53.jpg

_DSC5402_zpspdez6kfi.jpg

_DSC5403_zpsf6jri5cd.jpg

_DSC5404_zpsqsgx9yvr.jpg

_DSC5405_zpsjg7shvun.jpg

_DSC5406_zpsnuffzpxi.jpg

_DSC5407_zpshw8qdikd.jpg

_DSC5408_zpstpylk4np.jpg

_DSC5409_zpsk8famxb8.jpg

_DSC5410_zpsfl3baghv.jpg

_DSC5411_zpsx1wsk6bi.jpg

Edited by bells0

TK1_zpsuisir8wx.jpg

_DSC5414_zpsny4wwtls.jpg

_DSC5417_zpsaskpxx0n.jpg

_DSC5418_zpsqeowonfb.jpg

_DSC5419_zpshssylmxi.jpg

_DSC5421_zpsi7cemjel.jpg

_DSC5422_zpsiqrazb5l.jpg

_DSC5423_zpscjqjv18p.jpg

_DSC5424_zps1ukl00yl.jpg

_DSC5425_zpscqidvfyn.jpg

_DSC5427_zpsvkx97mxu.jpg

_DSC5429_zpsthruro9c.jpg

Thanks for looking, any feedback appreciated!

I have a feeling my shoulders aren't in enough at the top, think this may be a dressing issue as i had to get kitted up pretty much solo. My Wife just took the pictures..............and laughed at me! :-(

Nice job bells, i see you are on your way to getting everything to centurion standards.

The feedback i can give you are 3 things:

1. Shorten the shoulder bells straps to bring them closer to your body. (shorten the gap)

Also, bicep hooks may help the shoulders from moving around.

2. You may need about a 2 inch shim on your right ab/kidney connection to close the gap created.

3. For EIB approval you will need a picture of your cod/butt plate snaps and rivet.

Not sure if anyone sees anything else, you are well on your way, your armor looks great. Nice Job!

• Like 1

Nice job bells, i see you are on your way to getting everything to centurion standards.

The feedback i can give you are 3 things:

1. Shorten the shoulder bells straps to bring them closer to your body. (shorten the gap)

Also, bicep hooks may help the shoulders from moving around.

2. You may need about a 2 inch shim on your right ab/kidney connection to close the gap created.

3. For EIB approval you will need a picture of your cod/butt plate snaps and rivet.

Not sure if anyone sees anything else, you are well on your way, your armor looks great. Nice Job!

Cheers mate. Think maybe i need to redress and ask the Mrs for more help. She could have pulled the belt in a lot tighter, which should bring in the right side more. Will take a look at getting the shoulder bells in a little tighter.

Thanks for the advice!

Think i've missed some of my pictures, hence the missing cod shot, i've put them up top with the other pics, but here they are also:

_DSC5380_zpsretoyhnj.jpg

_DSC5381_zpsbijmtoqq.jpg

_DSC5382_zpsujfwdtvu.jpg

_DSC5383_zpsxv3xpjnj.jpg

_DSC5384_zpsgkhxui5p.jpg

_DSC5385_zps9ri83smo.jpg

_DSC5386_zpstrf6iblg.jpg

_DSC5387_zpsnhvtyil6.jpg

Edited by bells0

Hey Chris

Any chance you can kit back up and get another side photo so the gap on the non rivet side is closed up a bit more, The allowance for EIB is approx 12 mm and yours is quite wide. I do think it is a dressing issue but give it a crack. Also check the Bells as your fellow troopers have mentioned and see if you cant bring them in at the tops (not a deal breaker for EIB) but you are close.

Cheers

Hey Chris

Any chance you can kit back up and get another side photo so the gap on the non rivet side is closed up a bit more, The allowance for EIB is approx 12 mm and yours is quite wide. I do think it is a dressing issue but give it a crack. Also check the Bells as your fellow troopers have mentioned and see if you cant bring them in at the tops (not a deal breaker for EIB) but you are close.

Cheers

Will do buddy, thanks!

Hi guys, back!!

Desperate to get the new shots sorted this weekend. Unfortunately my 2 boys and their friend wanted to get dressed up as soon as they saw me. Wifey was trying to keep them under control whilst take pics of me.

Right side is better, but think i need to work more on it for Centurian and get the bottom in tighter, same with the shoulders. Still a bit more to come in?

Hope these are clear enough, need to ask someone else to help if i go for centurian as need a clearer background and someone who can help me suit up a little better:

TK%20RIGHT_zpshe8lxlrr.jpg

TK%20RIGHT_1_zpsib60jfpl.jpg

The cheeky monkeys!! [and a moody iron man / Yoda because he couldn't find his lighsaber!!!]

boys%20dress%20up_zpszkxosux7.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Chris, thank you for your EI application and your patience, lets get into it!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry , congratulations Trooper and welcome to the rank. :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observation made by us and your fellow troopers, if any of these observation would affect a future application, they will be made in the above and or below sections.

Thank you for kitting up again to get the new side shot, much better on the side gap. The only other suggestions we have here are to bring the tops of the shoulder bells in by shortening the straps, as mentioned by one of your fellow troopers.

Also if you can decrease the gap between the bottom of the biceps and top of the fore arms and even them out.

_DSC5414_zpswpsishko.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section Uk or myself may suggest recommended or required repairs prior applying for the Centurion level however, the accuracy it is ultimately up to the trooper. We have no areas to mention here.

We love seeing great quality RS builds coming across the desk, and this one is no exception. We have nothing more to add here except check the Centurion CRL requirements and get your submission ready.

Congratulations Trooper. :duim:

We love seeing a great RS kit, and this is no exception, it fits you beautifully.

• Like 1

Thanks so much Andrew, really appreciated.

Do you think bringing up the forearms will leave an odd looking gap to the gloves? I actually had them lowered a tad as the gap to hand looked too big.

Cheers, here's to a little adjustments and centurian!

Edited by bells0

You can always look at dropping the biceps as an alternative, but make sure the spacing between Bicep and fore are are balanced left and right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1