What should I wear within the TK Armor? Under Armor or Other Black Suits?

Good Day Everyone! 

It's been awhile that I haven't opened my account here in FISD. I just want to know what is best to wear within the TK Armor? Is Under Armor okay? or should I buy other under suits for the TK Armor? Thank you...  :)

Under Armor is fine. It really is up to the trooper. We all have a preference, but as long as no visible logos are seen, and it's black.. you are good to go. :duim:

• Like 1

Under Armor is fine. It really is up to the trooper. We all have a preference, but as long as no visible logos are seen, and it's black.. you are good to go. :duim:

Thank you Razgriz! Really great help and tips.

Edited by DSU24

I have two sets--black satin thermal underwear for cold weather troops, and a Champion workout/yoga set for warmer weather.  Got them at Walmart and Target.

Thank you mgb1016! Another great help and tips.

Whatever underoos you end up getting, don't forget to wash them several times before suiting up, as some can transfer the black dyes to your armor when they come in contact and rub against it. Especially in areas that aren't polished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bought Nike compression wear from their online store.

I expected it to be fairly expensive considering how much I've seen other brands for in stores. But the Nike gear was cheap in comparison. 

IIRC it was Nike Pro Cool or Hypercool, One logo on the left shin and one on the left chest/brest area all covered by armour.

Good thing is they stock it in both AU and US online stores.

I actually found it hard to find anything close to just plain black, a lot of deptartment/sports stores all had them with coloured graphics and stuff all over them.

Most of the time anything close to what would be acceptable was near the $100 mark or more just for a top or bottom.

My Nike top and bottom I got delivered to my door next day for like $70 or so, So i was pretty chuffed about that.

• Like 1

I grabbed an A4 Men's Compression Crew Long Sleeved Shirt and Baleaf Men's Running Fitness Workout Compression Base Layer Tights. Grabbed a size larger to make sure they weren't see-through.

Work well for me, no logos i can't hide ("belt" on the pants is covered by the shirt), breathes pretty good, and affordable.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I got Eastbay real cheap. The shirt is real nice. You want a heavier weight fabric not a leotard. The pants are nice except they have white stitching that I have to occasionally rub with a black sharpie but the whole get up was something like $30.00.

I ended up getting an undersuit from stormtrooper undersuit and will say its awesome. Im 5'9" and 155 lbs and the XL fit me perfectly. I was gonna go for a 2 piece but wasnt sure how it would look and I like the idea of the one piece with a zipper

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Which one, specifically?  I'm trying to decide what's best.

Depends on if you troop in high temps or low temps.  If both, you may need more than one type. Most seem to go for the compression suits: Heat Gear or Cold Gear.  Just have to get rid of the unfortunately placed logo (which isn't all that difficult).

I bought Nike compression wear from their online store.

I expected it to be fairly expensive considering how much I've seen other brands for in stores. But the Nike gear was cheap in comparison.

IIRC it was Nike Pro Cool or Hypercool, One logo on the left shin and one on the left chest/brest area all covered by armour.

Good thing is they stock it in both AU and US online stores.

<p> I actually found it hard to find anything close to just plain black, a lot of deptartment/sports stores all had them with coloured graphics and stuff all over them.

Most of the time anything close to what would be acceptable was near the $100 mark or more just for a top or bottom.

My Nike top and bottom I got delivered to my door next day for like $70 or so, So i was pretty chuffed about that.

How are the Nike ones working out so far?That is what I plan on getting this week. My friend has a hook up at the Nike store so I'm looking at 40% off.

Edited by Z0M3E

I purchased a suit from Extreme racing. It s a cotton/Lycra blend and keeps me cool on those hot days. I like it because it is one piece so I don't have to worry about a shirt riding up.