UPDATE: PREMIUM FIRST ORDER BELT KIT

JAFO

I've been touting some exciting news in the last few weeks and now I'm delighted to be able to share.

Since launching BELTS OF THE FIRST ORDER in March I've always been looking at ways to innovate and upgrade the belt kit on offer. In recent weeks I’ve been trialling new components with a few troopers around the world who bought my previous kit and they have unaninmously given the thumbs-up to the upgraded materials.

So, I'm delighted to announce that the new belt kit features the following upgrades:

- NEW MIDDLE LAYER - made from HIGH DENSITY CLOSED CELL SPONGE RUBBER. It’s strong, flexible and looks great. Troopers who have been trialling it absolutely LOVE IT!

- NEW INNER LAYER - made from HIGH GRADE POLYESTER WEBBING. Strong and durable it has the same smooth feel and appearance of flat nylon but has five times the abrasion resistance and a greater strength range. It’s also waterproof, so won’t stretch or rot like nylon.

- MORE CHICAGO SCREWS - the kit now comes with ten 3/8in (10mm) Nickel Plated Chicago screws so you can complete your belt and affix ammo boxes (not supplied).

The great news is that despite the upgrades I've managed to keep the costs to the original pricing. You'll find more in on the PREMUM FIRST ORDER BELT KIT on the sales thread in the Ongoing Sales Projects - http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36882-premium-tfa-fotk-belt-kit/

Thanks for stopping by :)

Edited by JAFO
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

I am interested, what does the ETA look like, and does it include a buckle?

Thank you,

Sean

Hi there!

Yep you get the buckle, three layers of materials and ten Chicago screws.

I'm out of town this week but can ship Monday. Usually 5-8 days to the U.S.