Fem-trooper parts

O.K. TK709 was on this PC and did not sign out. Therefore the Fem-Trooper parts are for me.(He is gonna be real happy about this.) LOL!

I'm in need of FX parts for my Fem-Trooper:

2 shoulder bells

2 biceps

2 gauntlets

2 thighs

2 calves

2 sniper plates

If anyone has any info or advice it would be greatly appreciated. I hope to have this together by DC. Thanx and sorry for the goof!

pyrategirl said:
O.K. TK709 was on this PC and did not sign out. Therefore the Fem-Trooper parts are for me.(He is gonna be real happy about this.) LOL!

Yeah, I saw the earlier post and I was kinda wondering about that. I figured he was planning on attending DragonCon this year where even in Femtrooper armor he probably would not have gotten a second look. :D

Deckard (TD-2187) is probably the best source of FX parts, if you contact him he might be able to help you.

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Yeah, I saw the earlier post and I was kinda wondering about that. I figured he was planning on attending DragonCon this year where even in Femtrooper armor he probably would not have gotten a second look.

What a great idea! Thanx! :D