Doopydoos full kit in stock

kwakermad

Just to let everyone know I have just received the email from doopydoos to say their full kit is in stock. Mine is now ordered. :jc_doublethumbup:

I know there was a thread about this, I swas reading it last night but I cant find it now, typical. If anyone can find the previous thread can they update it to let others knoiw?

Thanks

Hi guys, I ordered the doopydoos conversion kit about three weeks ago to Ecuador, South America, and still no word about the package getting here. I ordered a couple of things from the US and with international courier stuff and everything, it took two weeks to get here and I got them this week. Does anyone know how much time does Doopydoos take to deliver after you get the "Dispatched" email?

Hi guys, I ordered the doopydoos conversion kit about three weeks ago to Ecuador, South America, and still no word about the package getting here. I ordered a couple of things from the US and with international courier stuff and everything, it took two weeks to get here and I got them this week. Does anyone know how much time does Doopydoos take to deliver after you get the "Dispatched" email?

Both times i've ordered (UK to UK), total time was 3 weeks from ordering to delivery.

Both times i've ordered (UK to UK), total time was 3 weeks from ordering to delivery.

Did they deliver it to your house? or we you notified to pick it up at the nearest post office? because I have waited for three weeks since the Dispatched email and still nothing.

Did they deliver it to your house? or we you notified to pick it up at the nearest post office? because I have waited for three weeks since the Dispatched email and still nothing.

Their communication is virtually non-existent. Delivered with a signature required by courier. Yours may be different, as you are overseas?

Their communication is virtually non-existent. Delivered with a signature required by courier. Yours may be different, as you are overseas?

So I have noticed from emails i sent DDs. I am in Ecuador, South America but couriers also ask for signature, the problem is that its been three weeks and I know nothing of the kit so I'm worried.