Stormtrooper helmets - ANH, ESB, ROTJ trio

jkno

The trio is complete - the most accurate Stormtrooper helmets, from right to left: RS Prop Masters ANH First Edition, RS Prop Masters ESB Alan Harris Signature Edition, Cast From Original/CFO ROTJ  :)
1716316794_StormtrooperhelmetsRSPropMastersampCFO.thumb.jpg.55f89fe21700557f6d358c432c0ebeb7.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 9

On 6/29/2016 at 7:26 PM, The5thHorseman said:

Super collection Sergiu!

BUT... why aren't they ordered chronologically in the reading direction (left to right)?! It's bugging me!!

Thanks Germain. They are on top of a cabinet on the right side of the room, and as you enter they are in order :)  See below an older picture of the right side of the room as you enter

1049862663_collectiondisplay074(1).thumb.jpg.f389ce63d4decd61cae19f9e328465a9.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 6

Sergiu, when I see your complete TK Helmet collection picture, wow.. thats awesome.. 

but after see your whole cabinet picture....thats fantastic freakin awesome collections.... :peace: 

Sergiu, that is an amazing collection. I love the ultra accurate helmet trio. Next you need to get a screen used TFA TK helmet and one from Rouge One. Congrats! <br><br>

Germain, you always say the funniest things. Lol. Didn't even take notice of the order until you said it. Sergiu, you might have to re-arrange the display to make Germain feel more at ease, or just switch your text around. All good fun.

Sergiu, when I see your complete TK Helmet collection picture, wow.. thats awesome.. 

but after see your whole cabinet picture....thats fantastic freakin awesome collections.... :peace: 

Thank you Wibowo!

Sergiu, that is an amazing collection. I love the ultra accurate helmet trio. Next you need to get a screen used TFA TK helmet and one from Rouge One. Congrats! <br><br>

Germain, you always say the funniest things. Lol. Didn't even take notice of the order until you said it. Sergiu, you might have to re-arrange the display to make Germain feel more at ease, or just switch your text around. All good fun.

Only Original Trilogy Imperials for me Brian :) No PT, no TFA, no RO, no matter how close they are to OT. When you enter the collection room the first helmet you see in the right is the TE2 Sandtrooper then the ANH helmets, then ESB and ROTJ as you advance inside.

I think I need a room just like that. Just one problem, no Lotto win yet. Nice job Sergiu

Thanks Bob. No lotto win here either, I wish :) Just a lot of sacrifice, dedication, family understanding, saved monies in a long time, avoiding buying other things I might have liked (for example I have no blu ray) etc.

One of the nicest collections i've ever seen :) Not jealous at all :D

Thanks Mark

Awesome collection!!!!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

I've always wanted to have an entire room to display all of mine, but like kwakermad said, no lotto win yet lol.  I especially like your cabinets.  I need to look into scoring some like that.

Great collection!

Awesome collection!!!!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

I've always wanted to have an entire room to display all of mine, but like kwakermad said, no lotto win yet lol.  I especially like your cabinets.  I need to look into scoring some like that.

Thanks guys! :smiley-sw013: