Fieldmarshall build

fieldmarshall

17 minutes ago, Bulldog44 said:

The trigger frame is beautiful! Mag well looking sharp too. Will the magazine release work like the real thing? 

i am very very sure that the magazine release will work like the real thing... i am hoping that there will be also a trigger mechanism on the trigger frame.

• Like 1

Everything will function as it does on a real Sterling aside from the ability to fire live rounds! The Mag Release will allow you to remove and re-insert the magazine which will be great for a battery compartment, The Trigger will function with an electronic momentary switch, The Selector Switch will function as a three position switch just like the real thing, The cocking handle will function as an additional switch complete with an accurate bolt and spring replica inside, The folding stock will be fully functional complete with a removable Rear End Cap just like the real thing. This blaster kit is sure to impress! It will definitely bring any Stormtrooper costume up a few notches and all your fellow troopers will be jealous of your E-11.

• Like 2

.....and it will be much lighter than a real demilled Sterling. Just finally got to hold a real one this past weekend and at well over 9 pounds (4kg) I decided that a real one isn’t as attractive as I had once thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwhitrow said:

Outstanding work mate. Really hoping that BlastFX will fit into it too.

Yes, That's the plan. This kit will be designed to install electronics inside for lights and sound.

10 hours ago, MoSc0ut said:

.....and it will be much lighter than a real demilled Sterling. Just finally got to hold a real one this past weekend and at well over 9 pounds (4kg) I decided that a real one isn’t as attractive as I had once thought.

Oh yes, these will be so much lighter than a real steel Sterling with a vintage brass Honeywell telescope, and vintage Hengstler counter. Yet they will be metal and incredibly accurate to the real thing right down to the last dimension.

Edited by SlyFox740
  • Like 5

On 9/26/2017 at 9:01 PM, MoSc0ut said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there great to display but holding them all day would be tough,,, plus if you have one with real vintage parts and scope the chance of damage and thief,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, these latest updates have made my week! Everything looking sharp! Can’t wait to see the first assembled sample of these blasters. Will Santa have these ready for Christmas?

• Like 2

On 10/19/2017 at 6:31 PM, Bulldog44 said:

Wow, these latest updates have made my week! Everything looking sharp! Can’t wait to see the first assembled sample of these blasters. Will Santa have these ready for Christmas?

Dont think so,, the main body will be the hang up. It wont be ready unitl jan

7 hours ago, SeanTX said:

Another Deposit.

I'm losing track of what is left to make.

ME TOO    AGGGGGG   this is a very intricate  build, it has a lot of parts ... the little flash fins on the ejector side are complex shapes and very hard to braze on in Alum   ... ill get it soon

3 hours ago, fieldmarshall said:

Dont think so,, the main body will be the hang up. It wont be ready unitl jan

No worries, just wishful thinking on my part. Better to take your time on this project. Whenever it is finished it will be the best out there by far!

• Like 1