Fieldmarshall build

fieldmarshall

1 hour ago, Twnbrother said:

I am glad you're making the rings separate. Cause I need one to replace a resin one that I just broke. :duim:

Yes i understand ,,, its not a easy part to do... My kit will have it integrated , but this will be a

separate for others builds

8 minutes ago, fieldmarshall said:

Whats the id of the Doopy???? anyone got a set of calipers???

I think it is significantly smaller. They cast the blaster  around black inner tube for strength and from what I remember the tube walls were quite thick. I attempted to remove that inner tube to get a bolt in there but realized it was too much work that risked destroying the whole thing. Not at home right now but later tonight I can have a look. 

On 7/1/2017 at 5:09 PM, fieldmarshall said:

What size is it,,, i may be able to turn it down on the manual lathe

On 7/1/2017 at 5:25 PM, Bulldog44 said:

I think it is significantly smaller. They cast the blaster  around black inner tube for strength and from what I remember the tube walls were quite thick. I attempted to remove that inner tube to get a bolt in there but realized it was too much work that risked destroying the whole thing. Not at home right now but later tonight I can have a look. 

Got a few pic to help

IMG_5883_zps77ftar7a.jpg

Chris I am on vacation but I will check my DD when i get back. With the DD kit the bolt face is part of the molded resin.  I had to raise the portion of the bolt behind the charging handle to make it look symmetrical.   I will send you some pics with calipers. 

Edited by Twnbrother

8 hours ago, fieldmarshall said:

The hengstler counter plastic front and window has arrived from the molding shop...

IMG_5890_zps3tk3dbzn.jpg

Looks amazing as with all of your other stuff. Will you be using the same molding shop for the M19 clear light port bulbs? Can't wait to see how they come out. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Shanester said:

You are selling these parts on Ebay?

Yes, as i complete assemblies they are put on  eBay and my site..  The E11 is a rather large project,, the counter will be completed and released in a couple weeks. I finally got the injection molded parts i needed.. Now ill complete the solenoid assembly and come up with a cylinder for the numbers... Few thing left to do on it... The sterling itself will be done soon but i am releasing some of the individual parts such as the rear sight and the rear cap latch ,as i get them packaged up... 

ebay http://www.ebay.com/usr/vmusicstore

http://www.warmachinepaintball.com/

http://www.warmachinepaintball.com/o...tore-replicas/

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=267831

/forum/topi...l-build/page-1

Edited by fieldmarshall
  • Like 2

Chris,

I am having trouble posting pics since the update.  I sent you a pic with ID of the Doopy Doos to your Facebook. 

Edit:  Think I fixed it..... aghhhh  nope.  Can't get it to share from Amazon Drive.

Edit...  got it to work using IMGUR

kK02JDV.jpg

hn5655m.jpg

MOuYr9x.jpg

Edited by Twnbrother
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, T-Jay said:

Can't wait. Can't wait :D

Me too.  This is an awesome E-11. It will be the best available.  

51 minutes ago, Lichtbringer said:

Ääääh, definately "no".

A good second one, but nothing can compete with the real parts.

Yup that is true. Nothing would be as good as the real thing. :duim:

2 hours ago, Lichtbringer said:

I´m wondering if he may offer the Sterling based rebel-blaster at some day, many basic parts can be used from this Sterling.

I get asked that quit alot... Dont see why not ..  i did aquire the scope to copy whe n the time comes.IMG_5937_zps7adr8nfx.jpg

Edited by fieldmarshall
  • Like 3