Fieldmarshall build

fieldmarshall

Man, your shop must be heaven for every blaster builder :duim:

Tino it is an awesome shop. Chris's details are just amazing. I plan on buying one or two of his blasters. You should see the metalmite in person. WOW!!!!! Then when you pair them with the power cylinders...... simply amazing. This should be an easy purchase for any E11 fan.

• Like 1

Where do you find these scopes? The latest is perfect. Interested to see the shape of the light socket bulb. Heard there might be two different types of bulbs. <br>

Congrats on the find. Looking forward to see the entire fleet of scopes in kit form. The M38 mounting screws look great too, saw them in your sales thread. Drooling!

That's nice to know that you discribed the two holes on the side.

i asked that question once, but got no answer.

But it looks like you might be right about two different bulbs being used.

My M19 has the same full rounded side port aswell, and the serial is 8001.

Makes me wonder how far it goes for this version of the M19.

• Like 1

That's nice to know that you discribed the two holes on the side.i asked that question once, but got no answer.But it looks like you might be right about two different bulbs being used.My M19 has the same full rounded side port aswell, and the serial is 8001.Makes me wonder how far it goes for this version of the M19.

sorry Dennis if I missed answering your question about the socket holes. From this recent M19 photo of the socket at a glance, it doesn't look like the same bulb setup I have. Hard to tell exactly.

Chris, if you gets a chance, could you get a detail photo of the side socket?

• Like 1

Wow, i don't know how i missed this thread for so long!<br>

I replied to your thread over at the MEPD board but it seems you're more active here!<br><br>

Since your will to build the most accurate E-11 replicas is there any chance you will do the aluminium parts for the so called "Tunisian" E-11 sooner or later?<br>

Also a accurate steel version of the scope rail (Tunisian E-11 for me) in a affordable price range would be awesome!<br>

After all i see of your skills the scope rails should be a little "spare time" project... <br>

Keep up your amazing work, mate!

Edited by RoCKo
  • Like 1

sorry Dennis if I missed answering your question about the socket holes. From this recent M19 photo of the socket at a glance, it doesn't look like the same bulb setup I have. Hard to tell exactly.

Chris, if you gets a chance, could you get a detail photo of the side socket?

Wow, i don't know how i missed this thread for so long!<br>

I replied to your thread over at the MEPD board but it seems you're more active here!<br><br>

Since your will to build the most accurate E-11 replicas is there any chance you will do the aluminium parts for the so called "Tunisian" E-11 sooner or later?<br>

Also a accurate steel version of the scope rail (Tunisian E-11 for me) in a affordable price range would be awesome!<br>

After all i see of your skills the scope rails should be a little "spare time" project... <br>

Keep up your amazing work, mate!

Yeah i just joined the MEPD ,,,, Ill get some good stuff flowing there too..  thanks for checking out my stuff  i have got alot of project in the forge ...

I will eventually get all the e11 version /parts completed including the scope rail ... That should be very soon ..

Let your friends know were here ,, there are alot of very knowledgeable people contributing to this project .. .

Thanks Chris. Yes, this looks the same as mine.  it looked like a two part piece from the side. Really nice condition. You are the scope master! 

If you have't seen my message on the RPF, I am interested in buying a custom lens remover tool like one you  made. One for the M38 and one for the M19. If you have time to make any more, please let me know. 

IMG_4653_zpslvlwxfyg.jpg

IMG_4649_zpscu4emp7x.jpg

IMG_4652_zpsl0xhyox2.jpg

• Like 1

I have 2 scopes, 1 with the bulb, 1 without, and even though I am a licensed Airframe and Powerplant aircraft mechanic, I would NEVER attempt to dismantle my scopes. The price of failure is too high for me.

I never intended to do it myself but 3 of my scopes were already taken apart from previous owners so it was easy to try.

I did disassemble an untouched M38 but would not do it again for my other M19. Debating on doing it to my 1943 M38 to mold the scope but may not as it is a little risky to make a mess of things and totally ruin a piece of history.

• Like 1

When you pull the lens out of the scopes it is almost impossible to get them back the way they should be// ----- focal lengths , ----clean -----and dry......

Good thing these scopes won't be back in the field used for battle. :D

I haven't tried getting my scopes back to working order yet, still need to re-mold them for certain parts. Through their disassembled suffering I hope the copies made will make many troopers happy. 

• Like 2

Here is my links for the New guys to this build ,,, 

http://www.whitearmo...marshall-build/

ebay      http://www.ebay.com/usr/vmusicstore

http://www.warmachin...store-replicas/

http://www.warmachinepaintball.com/

I haven't tried getting my scopes back to working order yet, still need to re-mold them for certain parts. Through their disassembled suffering I hope the copies made will make many troopers happy. 

• Like 1

R@D(research and development ) consumes the real ones for sure ,,, hopefully between us we can make that a thing of the past...

• Like 1