Fieldmarshall build

fieldmarshall

I have started building my e11 blaster and would like to give credit where its due. Some very talented , ingenius and very dedicated people mostly from this site have provided a invaluble resourse to recreate the props from our favorite

Empire.

I started building and planing this build years ago when a aquired through one of my vendors a quantity of sterlings. From there i realized aquireing the coveted HENGSTLER counter and m38 scope is a major challenge..

Fortunately i already had a scope in my ww2 collection along with several other sherman tank periscopes..... The counter took some digging. I finally found 20 or so in a old textile mill that was being converted, the """ junk "" was actioned off... LOL  . This gave me the idea to reproduce these items

1. create e11 from original parts

2. reproduce e11 reproduction

3. m38 scope repro

4. hengstler counter repro from oringinal

5. create the power cylinders (cant find that to copy, relying on research and photos from this site and the movie)

post-25977-0-59812500-1467126191_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

What are the plans with those 200+ Sterlings? <drool> I've been looking (and found) many parts kits but if I have the opportunity I'd rather get one from an FISD member than anybody else.

Jim - TK50899

I hope to sort the parts out and build some e11's .... and the prop parts for my friends. Ill let you know when I get things ready.. You need the demilled gun complete?

Whatever you'd be willing to part with. Ideally a de milled complete gun but even just a parts kit would be better than what I'm currently working with.

2968ce9ea67e73523c6c38eb2d157c69.jpg

All plastic and all from scratch except the grip! Nothing functions it's all just for show.

Jim - TK50899

• Like 1

I have a 3D printed one I got from a guy off Etsy, he threw one in when I ordered a kit to dress up my son's Mauser as a DL-44. It's not very accurate but will work for the time being. I suggest that you check out TJ's build,  http://bit.ly/TJaysE-11PipeBuild . There is a link to the power cylinder section on the first post (post #225 is the start of that section).There is also a great .pdf from Andy (PlayfulWolfCub) that you may be able to adapt, with all the equipment you have, to make some yourself. 

• Like 1

Wow! would love a complete sterling parts kit if you ever do offer them. 

Scope looks great. That is some crazy good fabrication going there. Looking forward to more of your build!

• 2 weeks later...

I will hopefully get a chance shortly to go through the sterling horde soon  . Ill have some aluminum replicas that will be alot cheaper than vintage completed in a couple weeks. Ill get some picture up on the warmachine site this week so you can see the

creation process... 

BRYN i have a couple of stock up on the ebay store there in great shape and shipping down there should not be a problem... Is there any gun laws that stop you from getting stocks? if so i may have a few in parts... The aluminum one im making would not be a problem either may take a 6 weeks to get them on my laser cutter it pretty busy

• Like 1

I will hopefully get a chance shortly to go through the sterling horde soon . Ill have some aluminum replicas that will be alot cheaper than vintage completed in a couple weeks. Ill get some picture up on the warmachine site this week so you can see the

creation process...

BRYN i have a couple of stock up on the ebay store there in great shape and shipping down there should not be a problem... Is there any gun laws that stop you from getting stocks? if so i may have a few in parts... The aluminum one im making would not be a problem either may take a 6 weeks to get them on my laser cutter it pretty busy

What is your store/seller name on eBay? Trying to find your listings and not having any luck.

Is it vmusicstore ? It looks like your stuff but with the warmachineinc and t-shirt gun stuff I'm just not sure.

Jim - TK50899

Edited by MoSc0ut

• 2 weeks later...

Ah nice. I just made an offer on your metalmites. Totally need a scope kit.

In your boxes do you have an intact grip bracket? Or the bracket that the grip slides over, mine was cut in half.

And what is your plan for the butt cap receiver ring? There is serious money to be made for whoever makes the first steel one or even an aluminum one.

• Like 1

Im already making a aluminum grip frame and body tube for the sterling,,, im trying to put a link here to my blog page cant seem to make it work. go to one of my sites    warmachinepaintball .com      page there Is a link to my build pictures. I don't have everything up yet but im working on it.

http://www.warmachinepaintball.com/

Edited by fieldmarshall
  • Like 1

What is SW world???    Yes I own many cnc machines and a lot of manual stuff tooo.. I build tshirt launchers and paintball guns. tshirtgun.com    I am trying to recreate every e11 version and the han solo blaster . wanted to do this for a long time. Help me find a m19 scope to buy or borrow... I will make someone very happy if they do LOL

What kind of parts do you need/request away?

• Like 1