TFA Stormtrooper construction kit on eBay

Medic2002

So I was lookin around online trying to find a way to get my hands on a suit of First Order armor. That's when I came across this. It's a Godsend pricewise but it seems too good to be true. Am I missing something......? <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Arrival-STAR-WARS-Stormtrooper-DIY-Paaper-and-EVA-Wearable-Cosplay-1-1-/172232934908?nav=SEARCH'>http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Arrival-STAR-WARS-Stormtrooper-DIY-Paaper-and-EVA-Wearable-Cosplay-1-1-/172232934908?nav=SEARCH</a>

Edited by Medic2002

Looks like a lot of work to get from the cut up pieces of paper and glue them together stage to the finished approvable armor stage. You would need to strengthen all the pieces, cover with fibreglass and bondo, sand, prime and paint.

Edited by gmrhodes13

That kit will be gone soon. It has been reported to eBay.

Ā 

The armour you see in the pic is Jimmiroquai's kit...and it's actually Jim in the pic, in his house!!!! The pic of the armour pieces laid out is Jim's first gen kit and not the result of a 'pep' build.

Edited by JAFO
  • Like 1

LOL. I thought I recognized those pictures. Good call Darren! But I don't think that auction will be taken down. He's not lying about what you get, you just need to be on your game to build it.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Aaaaand the pic they're using is of me! In my first gen armor. In my house. Bwahahaha. Ā He even implies that if you assemble his pepfiles my armor will be the result. Ā What a joke. Ā I've reported the listing as fraudulent on ebay. Ā 

Ā 
Edited by TK4205

But I don't think that auction will be taken down. He's not lying about what you get

That is very true but rest assured there won't be any pics of Jim's kit to mislead buyers. Many of us from the Jimmi Build Group have reported the buyer to eBay.

Yep, reported this morning also, the person claims he is removing Jim's pictures, but still up. Personally, would never buy from anyone who does not use their own pictures. It's a integrity thing

• Like 1