The Best and Most Accurate Stormtrooper Ever

T K

It doesn´t matter what I, or you, think about it.

Many prop collectors look down on the average costumer due to their not existent want for accuracy. This forum is different, much more fanatic than others.

For example when i see people on rebellegion go crazy on the fabric work, and then seeing what crappy equipment (blasters, binocs, .....) are completly acceptable within their rows .....

Differences that are here discussed as being night and day mean nothing to many costumers. And even less to the average SW fan - most of my friend like SW (to various degrees), noone of them is prop collector or even costumer, and not a single one of them can make a vote for accuracy of ANY armor. Next to next they could see the obvisious differencies, but not if one is more accurate than another. Just Stormies.

For myself all Darth Vaders look the same if not compared one by one. And if i notice a difference ..... i just don´t care, they all are Vaders for me. 

Ever ask yourself why you're even here?

• Like 4

Let's just say Rubies is NOT going to help you very into the 501st.

It's essentially a cheaper Halloween costume.

We aren't making Halloween costumes, we're making smiles and dreams happen. It just happens to be a coincidence that we can also wear the armor for Halloween. ;)

I'm new here, like real new. Haven't received my armor yet, never built one before, and have never seen real armor up close. This still made me very uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk Edited by Strength
  • Like 1

The average fan is not interested in the details of the armor, lightsabers, blasters, binocs, ..... - only we fanatics are.

I assume there are many details on blasters, lightsabers, and other stuff you are way less informed than on TK stuff? Without google, can you name me all the details/parts of Lukes ANH hero macro? Or maybe the stunt?  So why should a lightsaber fan, or the average SW fan know the details of armour?

Some people like sci-fi and SW armors, blasters and sabers with a ton of accurate greeblies, others like custom cars with powerful engines, others like drinking a beer with their buddies, others like fishing or hiking, others like all of the above. Then there are others who enjoy reading philosophy, and of course others who are barely able to read the yogurt label. The differences in opinions regarding everything (as long as they are decent and respectful), including SW accuracy and thriving or not for it, is what it makes it fun. If everyone would look for the same things in the world, that world would be bland and uninteresting.

• Like 1

The average fan is not interested in the details of the armor, lightsabers, blasters, binocs, ..... - only we fanatics are.

I assume there are many details on blasters, lightsabers, and other stuff you are way less informed than on TK stuff? Without google, can you name me all the details/parts of Lukes ANH hero macro? Or maybe the stunt?  So why should a lightsaber fan, or the average SW fan know the details of armour?

You're right, I couldn't tell you the difference in lightsabers. The only difference is that I would not visit a lightsaber forum and call them fanatics. 

I disagree, even when I wasn't in the legion I looked for the differences between the best quality props/costumes, because while no one else would really notice the difference, I would and it would annoy me.

• Like 1

I agree with you, Josh.  I have had more than one person (usually kids, but sometimes adults) recognize me as a HWT instead of a Sandy, and even quiz me on the details and firing power of my T-21.  Does the average person know that there are differences between Hero and Stunt?  Probably not... they are just exited to get their photo taken with "real Stormtrooper", but there are always die-hard fans who will call us out on the details if given the chance, especially at Cons.  This is what separates us from those who want to be TKs, but have not yet learned about the 501st and the FISD.

• Like 3

Stand by EIB review coming through........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope you have a spare afternoon available, Andrew... and a sense of humor. :D

• Like 1