DarkPain's ANH Stunt Build -ANOVOS- First build

Well, everything is done and I suited up for what I hoped would be my final photoshot to submit for Centurion status. The suit looks amazing. It really is everything i hoped it would be. There's only one problem. Since I started this project and more specifically all the measuring and fitting parts for the side shims, I've lost near 20lbs and at least 2 inches off my waist. Which means those side shims that I spent countless hours sanding and polishing need to be at least 1" shorter on each side now. As I type this my mind is spinning thoughts on how to correct this. Will post more in a few days.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Congrats on the weight loss!

I would think it would be pretty simple to just lop off an inch from each side, sand the edge to clean it up a bit, and re-glue the attachments farther in. (drill the three new holes for the rivet attachments... you'll probably need a new set of rivets from JustJoseph if the originals break when removing them but that's all of $3)

• Like 1

Thanks for the support kman. It shouldn't be too big a deal. Just was over celebratory thinking I was "done". Back to being almost done again lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Helmet internals completed. Will replace one USB power cable, but otherwise DONE.

Credits: 

TK Talkie uses an Arduino processor driven by Teensy 3.2 audio board code by Lerxstrulz. Speakers are Hovi tip mounted and amplified by an Amp 2 module both provided by Ukswrath. Fans and bracket system scratch built by yours truly.

Video: https://www.facebook.com/darkpain714/videos/10154517249274787/

Pictures: 

2016-09-21%2009.29.43.jpg

2016-09-21%2009.29.55.jpg

2016-09-21%2009.30.21.jpg

Edited by Darkpain714
  • Like 1