Hero v stunt

RLH2515

Other than the helmet, the only required difference is the number of rivets holding on the holster (2 for stunt, 4 for hero)

Hero allows you to replace the TD with a comlink/grappling hook setup, carry a DLT-19 or a lightsaber, optionally.

• Like 1

Basic level, yes! Check the CRL, as there are also 3 bumps to helmet ear versus 4 amongst other differences (not many)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The number of screws on the helmet is less, the number of teeth is less, bubble lenses, bumps on the ears are less. Belt rivets are 4 not 2. And you can wear the Grappling hook commlink set instead of the TD. The neck seal should be the full bib to the waist and the hand plates can be different too. As well you can use the SE14R blaster pistol that was used in the promo photos for ANH. <br><br><br>

Not very many armour makers do the hero helmet. <br><br><br>

I have a TM Hero TK. I prefer it over my stunt TK.

Edited by TKZombie

I don't remember a light sabre being handled by a hero TK in the ot ??

Check the very last entry in the CRL:  http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_hero

And yes, RLH2515, turning an AM2 kit into a good Hero is a lot of work.  Check my build thread if you want to read more about it. (: