T-5's RS ANH Stunt WIP

Okay so my armour arrived today, and after waking up and putting myself back together, I couldn't be happier. I haven't included any pictures yet because I haven't had time to get together with a shootist, and also because some of the stuff hasn't arrived yet. I have to admit, when I looked in the mirror and saw the armour staring back, the part of me that will always be seven did jump up and down and squeal a little in excitement. For the rest, there was just a feeling of oh-my-god it's here... Anyway, I'll be posting some pictures up here shortly, once I've had time to get in front of a mirror and properly fit the stuff. All I'm waiting for now is boots, neck seal and vox unit and I'll be hot to trot. 

Edited by Trooper-Five
  • Like 1

Ah it's not a build, it's a complete kit. I felt, given my history with projects, that for my first suit, where I didn't have a blueprint in my hands to work from, it's best to buy one. That being said, when I get my second suit, I'll put that together myself.

Sent from my iPhone, like a boss

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, these are initial pictures of the suit. Excuse the lack of boots and neck brace. Likewise excuse the helmet not being done up, this is just an initial "Here's the armour, what do I need to do to tighten it up/trim it?" I see the shoulder straps will need pushing back into place.

20160623_221740_zps97nq1pvl.jpg20160623_221821%201_zpshxvkbev9.jpg20160623_221754_zpslibocadb.jpg

Edited by Trooper-Five

You should bring the shoulder bells in some more. You want the tops of them as close to your shoulder straps as possible. I would suggest bringing that chest plate down...we can see the top of your ab plate. Chest plate should always overlap your ab unless your hands are straight up in the air.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

You should bring the shoulder bells in some more. You want the tops of them as close to your shoulder straps as possible. I would suggest bringing that chest plate down...we can see the top of your ab plate. Chest plate should always overlap your ab unless your hands are straight up in the air.

Many thanks. I'll get that done. My plan is to shorten or adjust the shoulder elastics to bring them in, and I'll adjust the chest plate as well.

Sent from my iPhone, like a boss

• Like 1