Racing shirt update, 6-14-16

justjoseph63

Got mine in yesterday and I love it. Fits perfectly, as I went a size up on good advice and I'm very happy. Lord knows I know how hard it is to do a large run of anything and answer a billion questions and customer inquiries. Just wanted to say thanks so much for doing the run! <3 Truly appreciated.

Got my shirt. Thanks Joseph for doing this. Hoping there will be another run in the near future. Mens medium turned out to be a bit too big for my build and will order small next time around. This will be good for wearing over a sweatshirt. Looks great.cheers!

Not sure when the next one will be, Neil, but keep an eye out on the boards.  You will need to have your official 501st TK i.d. to order one, so get cracking on that build!

On 7/20/2016 at 7:40 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Not sure when the next one will be, Neil, but keep an eye out on the boards.  You will need to have your official 501st TK i.d. to order one, so get cracking on that build!

Like this one?

pXPq78S.jpg

FN10990 reporting for duty, SIR  :salute:  

(Shoulda updated my profile a while back, sowwy  :blush: )

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021
  • Like 1

Hopefully this works.... For some unknown reason I have been un-able to copy/paste, quote or post photos...

Fingers crossed this works...

yj2gJIt.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure when the next one will be, Brad.  The FL. Garrison may be doing another one as well, but there is no set date for either.  You will need to have your official 501st TK-ID number to order either one, so get busy and get that armor complete and approved!