Racing shirt update, 6-14-16

justjoseph63

Got mine in today! Really excited! Everything looks great but on the back of mine the writing on the collar and on the back top of the shirts is all distressed with pieces of text missing... I wasn't sure if that's part of the design or not, kinda looks cool but I was wondering if it's not supposed to be that way can the maker of the shirt will send me another one with the writing all there..? I don't want it to be any more burden on you Joeseph but if the supplier is doing all the shipping and handling will you see if they'll send me a new one?

That particular writing is in fact "stressed", George, with some of the letters (especially the E) being faded a bit.  Could you post a close up, detailed photo for me? 

EDIT:  This is a photo of how they should look.  If yours is different, please let me know.  Thanks!

20160708_114505%201_zps7erpjdda.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/8/2016 at 7:29 PM, justjoseph63 said:

That particular writing is in fact "stressed", George, with some of the letters (especially the E) being faded a bit. Could you post a close up, detailed photo for me?

EDIT: This is a photo of how they should look. If yours is different, please let me know. Thanks!

On 7/8/2016 at 7:29 PM, justjoseph63 said:

ZcDlkhn.jpg

Yep that's how mine looks! Just wanted to be sure that was the design of the text and not a misprint of the maker. I personally like the distressed look! Thanks again, your the man!

Also I got to get your shirt size. I've been printing the black one color 501st logo on white and grey shirts... I've been giving them to people who have helped me out, given me merch and/or trading them.

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021
  • Like 1

Received shirts in the mail today! Will post pics when I get home from work. Thank you so very much for all of your hard work and effort on this Joseph! Just remember, a place to crash and a case of beer if you ever make it to the Alabama area lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

UPDATE:  By the way, if anyone wants to get rid of the creases in the front/back of the shirts, simply washing/drying it will not really work.  You will need to use a steam iron, but be SURE not to use the highest (cotton) setting, or it will melt.  Just turn it inside out beforehand, put the steam setting up all the way and keep the iron moving at all times.

• Like 2

I got my shirts and they look great!! Thanks for your hard work getting these done!!! Thanks for your trading card also, and my trading card for you is in the mail!

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you so much Joseph! Mine arrived just before I left for the airport, so now I get to sport it at Celebration! :)

That was cutting it close!  Glad to hear you got it in time, though. :duim: