Imperial Gaskets Update

TK4205

I have been in the process of updating molds to a more screen accurate shoulder gasket. I am also creating a full polyurethane  mother mold so I do not have to build mold boxes and bases any more. This will speed up my mold production time when they wear out or get broke. Molds are like working with fine china in a bull pen. 

FOTK belt kits are in stock and ready to ship with no wait time.

Pauldrons are on hold until new gasket molds are complete and up and running. White pauldrons are on hold until I solve the problem that I'm having with the color. 

Cloth gaskets are still in production by Mrs. tk4205. She answers all of your emails, handles invoicing, printing, labeling shipping and book keeping. She also does all of the material scouting, sourcing and ordering too. I don't know how she finds the time to sew for us. She cares about us troopers, so It makes her sad when members rant and rave and drop F-bombs on her because they are tired of waiting.

Our order list is "first come, first served" and I don't care who you are. Unless of course, you're the president;) 

If you are on our list and get an invoice, please don't ignore it; we have lots of people waiting and I wont take it personal if you no longer wish to buy. Just don't hold up the line. 

Imperial Gaskets (rubber) are the premium gaskets for accuracy, durability and comfort. You can reach Centurion level in only two brands of gaskets, but only one you can actually move in . Email ImperialGaskets@gmail.com to reserve your spot today.

Cheers to all and thank you for your business.

• Like 3

Hi, I sent an email about being on the waiting list for the gaskets this Tuesday but never heard back.  Just want to make sure I'm on there somewhere :)  I would also be interested in a belt since they're available.  If you can PM me when you get a free moment, that would be great!  Thanks for the hard work!

Carlos

Hi, I sent an email about being on the waiting list for the gaskets this Tuesday but never heard back.  Just want to make sure I'm on there somewhere :)  I would also be interested in a belt since they're available.  If you can PM me when you get a free moment, that would be great!  Thanks for the hard work!

Carlos

I'll see that you get an answer to your email soon.

• 3 months later...

Hey TK4205 i emailed imperialgaskets@gmail.com a couple days ago and haven't heard back yet. Know your busy and all, just checking to see if you recieved my email.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Well, I hear that the next generation of FO TKs from them are coming with latex gaskets so who knows, but compared to the v1 / v2 gaskets, Wyatt's are amazingly more flexible and far thinner. Much easier to move in and also last longer as a lot of the ANOVOS ones cracked and shredded in a short amount of time. No brainer! I used Wyatt's for the flametrooper as well.

• Like 1