New armour build Star Wars Rebels TK

On 6/19/2016 at 2:59 AM, Fem Kat Rebel TK said:

After studying more HQ photos it appears that there isn't a grey wash on the armour it is in fact the shadowing from the environment. .so I will be keeping the armour white ā˜ŗ

Ā 

sorry to disagree but actually it's a grey wash. it's like orange skin texture. all rebels textures are like that.

Ā 

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great work!

Ā 

I agree with you on HIPS being a bit easier to work with.Ā  If I can give you any advice...reinforce it...!

Ā 

You WILL have cracking as you wear it.Ā  Fiberglass mesh tape with epoxy at the edges, especially at the big lines.

Ā 

I'd bug Darth Aloha about getting a CRL discussion started as well!Ā  I'll be joining you in Animated TK building soon!!!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Ā 

I'd bug Darth Aloha about getting a CRL discussion started as well!Ā  I'll be joining you in Animated TK building soon!!!

Ā 

That's what I've just been trying to research - Rebels is canon, isn't it?

Ā 

So with this and the other 10 kits already sold, with more probably coming we'll need a CRL soon.

A crl isn't based on someone selling kits. There's two ways to get a crl. First In Legion:. Make a kick an impolite person screen real accurate costume, write the proposed Cel, submit all the needed reference pictures ( think centurion application pictures ) and submit to the LMO.

Ā 

Or, wait for enough full body high def imagery to appear, write a basic outline, and get a fire lit under our butts :-)

You're correct...the Rebels TK is every bit as canon as the ANH Stunt, but we'll need good 360* reference shots, and full CRL text with individual part pictures.Ā  I've helped create the CRLs for Commander Appo,Ā the 501st gruntĀ for CTN and the Death Watch Airborne for the BHGĀ (new to Legion).Ā  Please let me know how I can help bring this one to life as well..!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...