Prayers and good wishes for TK-4510

HPDblues

Well.... I didnt get it. I was the #1 choice until yesterday when another guy interviewed with better experience and typing skills. Never needed true typing skills till this interview. They said there were over 30 applicants. I am pissed and tired of looking. I called them every day. Pissed, Pissed, Pissed. :6::pint1::angry::6::duimomlaag::Laser: :vader1: :pint1:

Sorry to hear that. I bet the other guy will embezzle money from them anyway. I can't imagine typing skills was the reason - perhaps he did her some "favors".

Ā 

Keep you chin up bro - something will come along :)

Howzit amigo,

Ā 

I am truly disappointed. I'm sorry to hear that they didn't select you.

Ā 

Nothing I can add to what already has been said bro, it hurts.

Ā 

(Molotov cocktails might be in order though... :angry: )

Ā 

Obviously, the interviewer didn't see the potential in you and that's their loss. Hang tough bro.

Ā 

Aloha,

Ā 

T :angry:

I find that life's best opportunities come when and where you aren't looking. They also usually hit about 3 months past what you think is your wits end.

Ā 

Hang in there bro.

Well.... I didnt get it. I was the #1 choice until yesterday when another guy interviewed with better experience and typing skills. Never needed true typing skills till this interview. They said there were over 30 applicants. I am pissed and tired of looking. I called them every day.

Ā 

I hate "silver bullet" candidates. They swoop in at the last minute and ruin it for everyone.

On the bright side, you were #2 out of 30+ candidates. And #1 has just been taken out of the running.

Best of luck in the next search!

Obviously they don't know what they missing out on. Maybe you should have shown them the threads with your work? Then they could have seen how much you put into your work?

Ā 

They have missed out on a truly wonderful guy that would have busted his butt to work for them.

Ā 

Do you need some knee caps broke? (j/k unless you really need it done...LOL)

Ā 

If you want I can get you a decent job down here in Texas...offers out there on the table.

Thanks everyone. I was pretty bummed this afternoon. Torn between screamimg like a baby and putting my head through the wall. All I can say is thanks to all the friends who have helped my family through this. I dont know what the future holds, but I am ready for a good change. I had just settled with the idea that being unemployed was going to take a while when this interview popped on the radar. I was so sure it was mine. Not outwardly, but internally, I owned it. Was a huge let down.

Ā 

I was telling my wife that we should just do something on our own. I am not sure what that would be yet. I have had many ideas though. Too bad I cant live forever on Stormtrooper helmet building :)

Ā 

Mike

Aww man, so you didn't get the job?. Really sorry to hear that. Doing something on your own could be interesting and you say you have many ideas, that's good :)

Ā 

Well, as long as you get by on what you do it should be ok. Like me, my earnings is almost just enough to pay all the bills every month, that's enough for me :D

I know how ya feel Mike, this sorta scenario is all too common it seems lately. Job competition has gotten fierce in some cities. 30+ candidates is actually a conservative amount compared to some jobs. I'm not going to blow smoke up your rear and tell ya things will get better, but I can offer some empathy and say you're not alone. Next time you feel like putting your head through the wall, take a deep breath, try and relax, and make sure your neck is'nt too tense before putting it through the wall. :P Less chance for injuries, lol.