Site - stormtrooperblaster

i have all the bits from swpropman except the barrel, hengsler counter, power cylinders and scope.... My current scope is just a resin cast modded with Tino's completion kit but i am planning to get swpropman's or Brian's M38 Hollowed scope whichever come first.

• Like 1

i used his PVC pipe and i did not glue the grip/trigger assembly to the pipe, i used screws. For the rest of the parts i used CA glue.

• Like 1

i have all the bits from swpropman except the barrel, hengsler counter, power cylinders and scope.... My current scope is just a resin cast modded with Tino's completion kit but i am planning to get swpropman's or Brian's M38 Hollowed scope whichever come first.

I don't suppose you can ballpark what that whole setup cost?

• 1 month later...

I saw him post those on FB but never saw a price, do you know what it was as it's "Sold" now.

i think i was around $40...

• Like 1

I saw him post those on FB but never saw a price, do you know what it was as it's "Sold" now.

I have just ordered more bits from Robert (magazine well assembly, bayonet lug, flash guards and front sight asembly). They were not all listed in his etsy shop but I contacted him directly and got what I was after at a great price as he can combine postage etc. this way.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Wow, that's one pretty blaster.  Good thing he's doing plastic - I had two horrible experiences with resin (e.g. expensive breaks).  Would never do resin again, ever.

I think technically most resins are plastic, and not all resins are all that fragile.  Some more normal plastics will be just as brittle as a resin if they pick the wrong one, would be insterested to know what he's using on these parts.

I have been wanting to build one for display but there's always something else in line first.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...