Weight: 160lbs.

Armor: Anovos

Helmet: Anovos

Blaster: Hyperfirm

Boots: TKBoots

Canvas belt: Kitell

Hand Plates: Trooperbay

Neck Seal: Anovos supplied

Thank you for your time and consideration   :)

Here is the link to my EIB submission. 

http://www.whitearmo...-status-anovos/

Link to Photos

http://imgur.com/a/w5itw

tHAwl5B.jpgrK6blak.jpgtSKGNLK.jpgfXHItes.jpgNXYTwCl.jpgZb9Nizv.jpgR8dmBag.jpg7NwD7hq.jpgypQ3uWy.jpgIacNpVV.jpgmRElTCs.jpgd3YxZVN.jpgCmvsTNj.jpgnp6qeU8.jpgmLVfTQj.jpgPHtZyge.jpgSpZvVYQ.jpgYOjpaRo.jpgbqQxJSt.jpgdYDDsVn.jpgvMmsRxr.jpg0vnNdGa.jpgjmNnqBk.jpgVh730Wb.jpgvoJidqY.jpgbyC6rny.jpgV4Zpy6c.jpgGdjS95F.jpgpSI7inp.jpgYvF1gby.jpg

Jd6ZGV1.jpgxOYqSkm.jpg

Edited by y2gabe2

Hi Gabriel

Any chance you could shorten up those top shoulder bell straps so the bells are virtually touching the shoulder bridges.

They look a lot further away in your centurion app than they did in this centurion app.

Please once done add an extra photo suited up so we can see they are sitting where they should.

Great work by the way, I'm just waiting on this one little thing and i can post up your review.

Many thanks

Hi Gabriel

Any chance you could shorten up those top shoulder bell straps so the bells are virtually touching the shoulder bridges.

They look a lot further away in your centurion app than they did in this centurion app.

Please once done add an extra photo suited up so we can see they are sitting where they should.

Great work by the way, I'm just waiting on this one little thing and i can post up your review.

Many thanks

Absolutely an easy fix. Is just one photo in front okay to see that I have fixed it? Or do you need me to do the whole set again?

Hey Gabriel!! thank you for your Centurion application, and thank you for making the suggested updates from your EIB application. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present and your armor meets all the Centurion requirements. Ukswrath and myself would like to congratulate you on a job well done. :salute:   

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we make suggestions mentioned by your fellow troopers, and ourselves. 

We are happy to report, there is nothing add here. Excellent work! You did a great job on relocating those rivets as well.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

Hey Gabriel!! thank you for your Centurion application, and thank you for making the suggested updates from your EIB application. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present and your armor meets all the Centurion requirements. Ukswrath and myself would like to congratulate you on a job well done. :salute:   

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we make suggestions mentioned by your fellow troopers, and ourselves. 

We are happy to report, there is nothing add here. Excellent work! You did a great job on relocating those rivets as well.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thank you very much for your support and ind words. Glad to be among the ranks with you two. :)