F-11D blaster needed

It's sad that it has come to this, but I'm in need of an F-11D blaster before Comic Con next month.

I put down around $450 dollars for an F-11D blaster w/ stock from JJ three months ago, who seems to be one of the only builders of this gun. Long story short, he claimed he shipped it weeks ago, stopped replying completely (was always terrible at communication anyways), and the blaster is nowhere to be found. Such a sketchy guy and would not recommend buying from him. Unfortunately I don't have Paypal to back me up here, but that's not the point of this thread.

Comic Con is next month and I'd love to have a blaster rather than just go with the suit. Does anyone know of a seller that could deliver quickly or maybe one of you has one lying around that I can borrow for a day. I don't even have a problem paying for that privilege. I'm *thiiiiis* close to being in panicky/desperation mode. Thanks guys.

Hope this works out for you, but many people are waiting for their F11Ds atm.

What i did is buy myself a dysfunctional airsoft glock and 3d print the missing parts from the model that has been posted here. So now I have a weapon to pose with until my F11D blaster arrives. Also you could just take your E11, the kids won't notice ;)

I have to imagine that one of the TFA stormtroopers in the SCG (there are quite a few of them) has an extra F-11D they could lend you, especially if you already have the rest of the costume in a wearable state.

Other than that, if you really need it quickly then I suggest you print and assemble your own using a local 3D printing service and T5H's free files.

I have to imagine that one of the TFA stormtroopers in the SCG (there are quite a few of them) has an extra F-11D they could lend you, especially if you already have the rest of the costume in a wearable state.

Other than that, if you really need it quickly then I suggest you print and assemble your own using a local 3D printing service and T5H's free files.

Not having any luck so far. Not too stoked about going to comic con with just my suit though. Might not even wear it if that's the case.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about your trouble, that sucks.

When is Comic Con, July 21st? If you're still in a bind shoot me a PM (or better yet email me at mo3d.printing@gmail.com for a quicker response). I'm in a slow period on orders for my 3D printer and could potentially get one out to you.

I'm not as cheap as Heston, but lets just say I have a different mentality when it comes to prints and print runs.

Hopefully it all works out for you one way or another.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, wish i had seen this earlier, I'm still new here but I plan on getting prints going as soon as my current project is done. I plan i selling them but not taking pre-orders, I'm going to make sure I have pictures of a printed blaster before posting. I would have gotten off my butt and got one done for you if i had known.