Hasbro or Disney Parks e11 Mod?

BTCost74

Need some advice from the pros here. I have both a Hasbro e11 blaster and a Disney Parks e11 blaster. I love the sound of the Disney Parks blaster and the selector switch for lethal and stun. I am still awaiting my Doopy Doos kit, and planned on modifying the Hasbro blaster but now I am not sure if I should mod the Disney Parks blaster instead???? I am standing here at a fork in the road...Hasbro or Disney? I had even thought of using the elecTrOnics from the Disney Parks blaster in the Hasbro blaster, but which is more screen accurate?

I have the Disney, somehow it "feels" smaller, though comparing it to a Doopy Hasbro they are the same length. The stand-alone trigger vs. the sliding one on the Hasbro is nice, the front of the barrel however tapers even before the orange plug and is in no way accurate. The counter and magazine also seem squished or flattended, definitely narrower than the full-size Hyperfirm I compared it to.

I'm seriously considering just getting a hyperfirm or other rubber blaster and cutting into it to add the electronics. Battery should be able to be relocated from the stock housing, and the sound/light boards inside are tiny.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I only have the Disney Parks E-11 blaster, how can i use the doopydoos conversion kit on it? Im still waiting on the kit from doopys (three weeks waiting) but i already ordered it so I need to know how does the kit fit with the Disney Parks blaster, or if I have to buy another blaster. Please help