Anovos is now shipping to NZ/AU

GandalfTheImperial

Posted on the Southern Cross Garrison forum earlier today was an explanation that Anovos is still negotiating a shipping deal for Aus/NZ and when this is done they will announce in a newsletter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on the Southern Cross Garrison forum earlier today was an explanation that Anovos is still negotiating a shipping deal for Aus/NZ and when this is done they will announce in a newsletter.

I'm not part of the 510st, so i didn't really check that out.

Also, anovos has said they we're negotiating to ship to AU/NZ for over a year.

june 2015 was a month to name...

There is a new payment plan option for some of their items that they introduced. If you're having money issues, maybe look into that. I've read that they have several payment plan options so it might be worth it, especially for an FOTK

• Like 1

I would suggest that their supply based on demand needs major improvement before they consider opening to larger markets. Still many dissatisfied customers waiting on armour or replacement to damaged or poorly manufactured products.

I would suggest that their supply based on demand needs major improvement before they consider opening to larger markets. Still many dissatisfied customers waiting on armour or replacement to damaged or poorly manufactured products.

It seems they've already opened new items. Several in fact, not just for their SW line. I believe the run for an FOTK ends later this month