Resin Part B question

I am using a Japanese brand hobby resin called Wave and the results are very good. But as I use the resin I notice the Part B liquid seems to evaporate out of the can quicker leaving me with a good amount of Part A liquid when Part B runs out. They don't sell just the part B stuff by itself so the surplus Part A is a waste. <br>

Is there a reason for this? I recap the cans immediately after each use and store it properly . <br>

Can't understand why this is happening. If anyone has had similar experience or know of a way to prevent this please let me know. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Gerard for Tyler reply. Sorry I am late replying back. I am using Epoxy and I guess that is the problem as you have pointed out.  <br>
Appreciate your help.

Edited by Bulldog44

Use an oxygen barrier. Canned air works, if you can"t get the barrier. Crack the lid, stick the spray tube in, spray your air for a couple seconds and cap it quick. I use canned air for my polyurethane, which has a short shelf life. Canned air is a lot cheaper than an oxygen barrier too.

Good luck.

Edited by TK4205

Use an oxygen barrier. Canned air works, if you can"t get the barrier. Crack the lid, stick the spray tube in, spray your air for a couple seconds and cap it quick. I use canned air for my polyurethane, which has a short shelf life. Canned air is a lot cheaper than an oxygen barrier too.

Good luck.

Nothing gonna blow up or react? just checking. Thanks for this tip. I will give it a try. Cheers!