Help with fitting

Hi everyone,

I was hoping to get some feed back about how my armor is fitting me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-----------

By the way this is an Anovos build. In this picture the shin arrangements are #24 and #27 on the right. Then #25 and #28 on the left. I just want to make sure they are right before I put them all together.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Looking pretty good so far, Braden!  Not sure if you noticed, but your right shin is overlapping on the wrong side in the back.  Also, you might want to show a few side shots with your arms raised so we can see the ab/kidney connection.  Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Looking pretty good so far, Braden! Not sure if you noticed, but your right shin is overlapping on the wrong side in the back. Also, you might want to show a few side shots with your arms raised so we can see the ab/kidney connection. Keep up the great work!

I didn't notice that. Good looking out. I'll resize them with the correct overlap.

I get my first armor kit Saturday. You're instilling confidence in me.

Great work.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks. I just looked at a lot of different posts on here. Research research

• Like 2

My garrison is having an armor party later this month. That'll really help. But you're right, gotta take my time and not rush.

Thanks. I just looked at a lot of different posts on here. Research research

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Edited by El_Pablo

Guys from my own experience putting together my armor, I would say YES YOU CAN DO IT.  BE CONFIDENT!

My own lesson was patience, go slow enough to get things right this means reading and researching and building.  I am excited to go thru the process again too, I have a second kit incoming!  :-)  

• Like 1

Looks great! Fits you nicely. Your shoulder bells could be moved in a bit. So they are just touching the shoulder bridge. Your right side for sure and your left just a little.

Edited by Squimspickle

Looks great! Fits you nicely. Your shoulder bells could be moved in a bit. So they are just touching the shoulder bridge. Your right side for sure and your left just a little.

Thanks, after looking at I was thinking the same thing.