Transporting/Storing your Pack

Now that I've finally finished my Sandtrooper pack (and after searching over at MEPD), I thought I'd ask you guys as well.  What do you use to transport/store your pack?  After all the time and money I spent making mine, I want to protect it and keep it as nice as can be.  Just curious what you guys are using.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

That Tuppercraft is what the actually used in the movie for pack #4

Wow! They left the writing/logos on it, too? Quite a boon for those trying to recreate it!

Wow! They left the writing/logos on it, too? Quite a boon for those trying to recreate it!

Wow! You really hide your sarcasm well! It's so wonderful that you are criticizing instead of offering helpful advice! Good job trooper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished my HWT pack, I found and old duffel bag that I am able to fit it in along with my pauldron and belt.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow! You really hide your sarcasm well! It's so wonderful that you are criticizing instead of offering helpful advice! Good job trooper!

Dang.  That wasn't sarcasm or an attack.  I figured we got lucky with sloppy propmaster work since they assumed it couldn't be seen on screen anyway.  It's simple to grind off, so I assumed the OP had it like that on purpose, since it's already weathered/painted.

Are you saying the intact writing is a mistake, while you attack me?

Edited by kman