W.T.F. ANH Stunt build by KaiserW

Committing this thread as a WIP, and reference for myself.

Will list parts, where purchased and how much where applicable, for my reference and yours.

Build pics to follow once everything arrives.

Looking forward getting this going

About 6 weeks out for the BBB, will be acquiring all other odds and ends in the meantime and will update accordingly

Edited by KaiserW

Placeholder for parts list;

Gloves
   hardware store

undersuit
   ??? possible set coming, depending on fit

Armor
   WTF / ordered

Helemt
   comes with WTF kit (do screws come with it?)

Accessories & Tools
   amazon - webbing / elastic / rivits / snaps / glue / ect. from this list (http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31404-supply-list-for-your-tk-build/)

Neck Seal
   self made / pending

Belt
   self made / pending

Holster
   Darman's Props (4oz version) / ordered

Boots
   tkboots.com / ordered US size 15

Detonator
   Will build from hardware store parts

Blaster E-11 (optional)
     Hyperfirm 
    checking on possible 3d printed parts from a friend and building / assembling the tube
Edited by KaiserW

Tkboots.com

Run very narrow. I have a skinny foot and got my real size, and they fit well. I like the fit around my mid foot, little loose in the heal, overall very satisfied with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tkboots.com

Run very narrow. I have a skinny foot and got my real size, and they fit well. I like the fit around my mid foot, little loose in the heal, overall very satisfied with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, it seems I may have ordered in haste :(

While researching the build, I found a few users who were of similar build to me (6'4" @250lbs) and all legs, the standard shins, thighs will leave a large gap at the knee. Walter worked with me, I picked up a kids Shadow Scout for my middle son and an Adult Tie kit. So off to the Jolly Rogers I go :)

I have contacted Troopergear via email for a quote on the AM2.0 armor which I know will fit.

So I may be starting my 501st career as a Tie Pilot, but I will make it back here once I figure out getting the AM kit.

See you all soon.

Edited by KaiserW

Ok, it seems I may have ordered in haste :(

While researching the build, I found a few users who were of similar build to me (6'4" @250lbs) and all legs, the standard shins, thighs will leave a large gap at the knee. Walter worked with me, I picked up a kids Shadow Scout for my middle son and an Adult Tie kit. So off to the Jolly Rogers I go :)

I have contacted Troopergear via email for a quote on the AM2.0 armor which I know will fit.

So I may be starting my 501st career as a Tie Pilot, but I will make it back here once I figure out getting the AM kit.

See you all soon.

You will be welcomed with open arms over at the JRS that's where I started and now working on my anovos kit. I have the bug lol