Armor ID

FN-3181

How do y'all (I'm from Ar lol) identify what is wrong or right with armor? People say certain stuff looks wrong, but to me most stuff looks fine. Is it just sheer amount of time spent staring at shoulder pads and stuff?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Lots of time looking at and discussing this stuff. Screen captures, behind the scenes footage, screen-used suits out on display, etc. Just like with anything else, the more you immerse yourself in it, the more you'll start to notice small details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's the way it goes at first for everyone.. You can't tell the difference between an FX and an RS suit. They all just look like Stormtroopers! :P 
I spent about a year on this website (reading, studying, looking at build threads, asking questions, learning all the acronyms) before I got my big brown box. Just hang out here for a while... You'll start to get it. :duim:   

• Like 1

It took me a few months to get into this topic and even now, i still find out about small details on TK armor that i never even thought about before.

As RainTrooper said, until 6 months ago, i also couldn't spot any difference between a FX armor and a RS kit.

But after researching for several months now, i feel like i can tell the manufacturer of nearly every armor i see.

• Like 1