SERIOUSLY? centurion status for Anovos kits? DISCUSS

first. you didnt have to build the helmet, and its a stunt so it should be painted, the bicep should not be wider than the forearms, the list goes on,, yes it is a great model kit out of the box, especially for about 400 buxs if you were lucky to preorder, and good for all of us, and the hobby. I have one, and a shadow, But seriously.....

Well if prebuilt helmets make a no go in your book, I guess that means RT-Mod, AP, RS, TM and WTF and any other producer that assembles armor and or uses "centurion approvable" decals for the traps should be out as well?

Also, you trim the pieces to fit, so the biceps and any other part can be any size. And the helmet should be painted? So are you saying ALL helmets must be painted as well? And use the original greenish plastic as well? I don't quite understand your concern.

Edited by T K
  • Like 1

...Not really understanding your concern either. Your reasoning doesn't make sense. Of course Anovos kits can be built to centurion. From what I understand, those who have achieved centurion have made some mods to the pre-built helmet, and the rest of the armor is just as good as any other kit out there. Scrap the belt, fit the armor to you perfectly, meet all the CRL requirements, and boom.. you're centurion. Seriously.  

first. you didnt have to build the helmet, and its a stunt so it should be painted, the bicep should not be wider than the forearms, the list goes on,, yes it is a great model kit out of the box, especially for about 400 buxs if you were lucky to preorder, and good for all of us, and the hobby. I have one, and a shadow, But seriously.....

That's pretty narrow-minded to be honest. If you read the ANH Stunt CRL, you'd quickly find out about this (Level 3 certification):

• Tears/traps shall be hand painted or use decals that emulate hand painted (with correct ANH TK details).

Also, as some have already pointed out: If done correctly, you trim the parts to the point where they fit you perfectly.

And if the Trooper then looks as it should when worn, there's really nothing wrong with granting someone Centurion status. Really.

Edited by clown3y

Yes, we don't care who built the armour as long as it looks good enough on the wearer. Plenty of people buy pre-built armour from TM, RS, CFO and the like, and that's usually the whole kit, not just the helmet.

• Like 2