Humperdingle's CFO ROTJ Shock Trooper

Very cool man!

TK-19140

Johnny

Nice work.

Damn, that was quick! Looking great so far. Going red definitely is a good decision.

Thank you :)

Yeh, I love the red detailing - There's always that moment right before the first drop of paint hits the blank canvas where you think 'Am I really doing this to a perfectly good armour??'.

But i'm really liking how it looks so far :D

Just need to let the paint properly dry so the weathering can begin.

Cheers, guys.

Just been playing about with the belt it came with. I needed to try and cut it down to around 60mm, to be more accurate to the game but the material was some kind of nylon cordura, which was fraying all over the place as soon as I touched it.

Tried melting the edges, which initially worked, but not for long.

Anyway, messed that up, so will order a more accurate (at least in the game) looking canvas belt.

Edited by humperdingle

I have the exact material used for the LFL belts. PM me if you want a piece.

Hmm... Knew I should have asked here before ordering ***sigh***

Thanks anyway, bud :(

Can anyone confirm which blasters will be allowed with shock trooper?<br>

I see T-21 being used, or DLT-19 but only with backpack. Can DLT-19 be used on its own, without backpack?

This is looking great! 

Can anyone confirm which blasters will be allowed with shock trooper?<br>
I see T-21 being used, or DLT-19 but only with backpack. Can DLT-19 be used on its own, without backpack?

And for the blaster, I would assume that either are acceptable. Are you planning on making a backpack?

This is looking great!

And for the blaster, I would assume that either are acceptable. Are you planning on making a backpack?

Hi, thanks!

I wasn't planning on it, no. There are some shots, renderings, whatever they're called, of the shock trooper wielding a DLT-19 but not wearing a back pack. However, i've never seen any feeds from the game which show this.

I'm really hoping the back pack will be an optional item, as (IMO) , the shock trooper looks much better without it but WITH a DLT-19.

Hi, thanks!

I wasn't planning on it, no. There are some shots, renderings, whatever they're called, of the shock trooper wielding a DLT-19 but not wearing a back pack. However, i've never seen any feeds from the game which show this.

I'm really hoping the back pack will be an optional item, as (IMO) , the shock trooper looks much better without it but WITH a DLT-19.

Like this one:

image_zps8ix6fob7.jpeg

• Like 1