Pyrates and the March to EIB & Centurion

Pyrates

I thought there was an update, and you made me look for .... THIS?!? Lol

Cheers!

Sorry Captain , I'm still delayed with the real life at the moment.

I assure that once things are settled down, this trooper will be rocking out the updates.

Until that time, let's get the moral up and jam! Turn up those radios!!!

https://youtu.be/j8CcTYsMHYU

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Tsk Tsk... no updates since June?! Lord Vader will not be pleased. I get it, I get it, you're all busy with trooping and roaming the galaxy looking for rebel sympathizers but EI and Centurion aren't gonna fall out of a cargo hold. Get to work, we are waiting!

• Like 1

Tsk Tsk... no updates since June?! Lord Vader will not be pleased. I get it, I get it, you're all busy with trooping and roaming the galaxy looking for rebel sympathizers but EI and Centurion aren't gonna fall out of a cargo hold. Get to work, we are waiting!

My sincerest apologies mate, there hasn't been any updates due to a bitter sweet real life matter my friend.

I have been getting re-situated in a new outpost for me and my son.

I assure this trooper has been chomping at the bit to get back to you all and will be firing out rally cry updates when I get my internet hooked up on the 9th of August.

Until that time my comrades keep on Rollin - Pyrates makes his comeback next week - WHOOO-WAHHH!

https://youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Internet established, tools unpacked, touch up supplies attained... All that's left is to raise the Jolly Roger my friends - tonight I get back on the path.

Let's do this!!!

1829fbbcd0fd0536baba30334ce5c964.jpg

• Like 4

After setting up tables I have started re-examining my armor and will need to get some opinions on my cover strips and sizing, as well as a few other items.

I have also reviewed my fellow trooper threads to help identify some other issues that will need to be addressed such as the screws on my thermo detonator and mods to my E-11.

To bring everyone up to speed I have dropped 45 lbs since sizing my armor initially so I will need everyone's help to look at what may have to be resized and taken in.

d05a4fb87e91001dcbd32835a2458ebc.jpg

• Like 1

After setting up tables I have started re-examining my armor and will need to get some opinions on my cover strips and sizing, as well as a few other items.

I have also reviewed my fellow trooper threads to help identify some other issues that will need to be addressed such as the screws on my thermo detonator and mods to my E-11.

To bring everyone up to speed I have dropped 45 lbs since sizing my armor initially so I will need everyone's help to look at what may have to be resized and taken in.

Thats all those push ups mate

Marc

• Like 2

That's an amazing picture! Congrats on the weight loss. I could use to drop 10-15 lbs myself.

sent from my phone

• Like 1

That's an amazing picture! Congrats on the weight loss. I could use to drop 10-15 lbs myself.

sent from my phone

Cheers Jorge - honestly the stress diet helped too

• Like 2

All looks good from here... Re blaster, you may need to go Hyperfirm for centurion, uncertain of the blasters that you got... My friend purchased one, same as yours, not sure if it'll pass higher approvals, maybe EIB with modifications... But doubtful on centurion...

• Like 1

...you know there's a guy from my squad heading your way in October I think. He's going to try to hook up with you guys while he's there.

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk

All looks good from here... Re blaster, you may need to go Hyperfirm for centurion, uncertain of the blasters that you got... My friend purchased one, same as yours, not sure if it'll pass higher approvals, maybe EIB with modifications... But doubtful on centurion...

Thanks kindly for the heads up Dan! Might end up just purchasing a doopydoos if my modifications to my blaster don't get me there. Truly awesome to hear from you again Captain!

...you know there's a guy from my squad heading your way in October I think. He's going to try to hook up with you guys while he's there.

Aye mate, I intend on being part of the welcoming party if he makes it - fist bump my friend

Aye mate, I intend on being part of the welcoming party if he makes it - fist bump my friend