MTK armour questions

Hi everyone

I have seen Centurion built threads with this armour but I can not find the dealership on Whitearmour.net.  The armour looks really nice from the look of Centurion Request Approval posts and I would like to know if this is a good choice for armour purchase? 

If anyone could provide information about this dealership, contact info and any problems builders might have had with construction and tips on how they fix it so I can be prepared for my future build, that would be great.

Thanks

Yes Vern is right.  mtk_armor@cox.net  And MTK is high quality first class armor.  Mike has made many changes to his armor to make it more accurate over time.  You will not be disappointed in the least bit if you chose MTK.  He usually gets his armor out pretty quickly.  If you need anything else go ahead and ask.  You may always reach me by PM as well.  Good luck! 

Actually Trooperbay does not sell armor. 

contact MTK via

mtk_armor@cox.net

Yes Vern is right.  mtk_armor@cox.net  And MTK is high quality first class armor.  Mike has made many changes to his armor to make it more accurate over time.  You will not be disappointed in the least bit if you chose MTK.  He usually gets his armor out pretty quickly.  If you need anything else go ahead and ask.  You may always reach me by PM as well.  Good luck! 

My mistake, thanks guys  :duim:

• 1 month later...

Hello all! Got a question about using two helmets with my MTK armor. I want to use the helmet that came with my kit but would like to add a second.  Any ideas as to which one ( ATA, etc ) would match the color of my armor? Or how about where to get another MTK Helmet kit? Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a reason MTK hasnt been added to the list of vendors on here (white armor) yet?

My kit's an MTK and I've wondered why he isn't on our vendor list too.  On the Trooperbay Facebook page he posts sale links for TK/TD armor in his eBay store, the most recent one was just a few weeks ago.

Well if you ask Mike about it he doesn't necessarily care that he isn't on the vetted armor list. But I guess the reason he isn't on it is because his armor is casted from CAP armor. There are a lot of questions as to the permissions to cast this armor. Many people believe that Chris (CAP) recasted TE2 and never had permission to do so. ATA is the only one who has gotten vetted from casting this armor. However Mike has done an exceptional job at improving his molds and should still be considered.